Need help building a budget rig.

I want to create a low budget gaming PC, my budget being about 600 dollars. what i need is a good CPU, an okay GPU, with about 16 gigs memory. SSD is prefarable but HDD is also okay. also, Can you all be nice and put up a link which explains making a PC? (This is gonna be my first build.)

I already have an idea of what to get, just correct me cuz yall experienced... 

1- Ryzen 5 CPU 

2- 16 GB DDR4

3- thats all i got, everything else is from you guys. 

also, do you think for a 600$ build, a ryzen 5 is too much?

also need a good, trusted website for buying the parts that ships to the middle east...  

1 minute ago, lumpyconfidence0 said:

I want to create a low budget gaming PC, my budget being about 600 dollars. what i need is a good CPU, an okay GPU, with about 16 gigs memory. SSD is prefarable but HDD is also okay. also, Can you all be nice and put up a link which explains making a PC? (This is gonna be my first build.)

I already have an idea of what to get, just correct me cuz yall experienced... 

1- Ryzen 5 CPU 

2- 16 GB DDR4

3- thats all i got, everything else is from you guys. 

also, do you think for a 600$ build, a ryzen 5 is too much?

also need a good, trusted website for buying the parts that ships to the middle east...  

Now is not a good time buddy...... GPU prices as all time high due to chip shortage, and even other PC components are more expensive than they usually are, the money that you. Will put in now will not yield you good value for you money, I would recommend you to wait for atleast another few months and wait for the prices to come down, you can may be even  save up a little more during this time phase and get a even better rig than what you are planing to buy right now.

Hope it helps.....

Ryzen 5 2400G -B450M DS3H Motherboard (Gigabyte) - 16GB RAM (CL 16, 3000MHz) - 240GB SSD (Kingston) - 1TB HDD(Seagate) - 450W PSU (Corsair)