MSI X570 cpu led after bios update

Having problems with my MSI X570 mobo. It didn't seem to recognize my video card, so I updated the bios. Now it seems the cpu isn't recognised either. I used the latest non beta  version. (7C37vAC)  I followed the instructions for flashing  the  bios and as I ssaid, then the CPU led started lighting up.

MSI X570 Gaming Plus mobo, Ryzen 9 3900XT CPU, 16 Gb (8x2) Astra Gear DDR4  3000  ram, Sapphire AMD  HD7850   2Gb  DDR5  graphics card (I know, I know. It's all I had when I realized the CPU didn't have graphics support. I didn't buy the cpu myself.) 120 Gb ssd system drive, 2 TB standard HDD, WIN10

Tried a CMOS reset and after that reseating the CPU (and for good measures the RAM while youre at it)?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

2 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

Tried a CMOS reset and after that reseating the CPU (and for good measures the RAM while youre at it)?

I reset cmos, re seated cpu, ram and vid-card  and still cpu error light. No change.

I re-flashed to the newest Bios Beta version. The CPU light isn't on at least. Now it's back to the  graphics error led. I again re-seated the graphics card too.