Sharing my almost finished build

Romzki335

Thank God I was able to build it (with the help of my friend). Just need to buy an additional SSD and a GPU and it will be complete.

BTW, any suggestions for a good SSD? I'm planning to buy one before this month will end. Computer hardware prices are getting higher and I'm freaking out! 馃槺

IMG_20210305_093043.jpg

Edited by Romzki335

what is your budget for the ssd what what capacity do you want?

Just now, The_Vaccine said:

what is your budget for the ssd what what capacity do you want?

I'm planning to buy a 1TB SSD. Buy I still don't know how much will be my budget. That depends on the brand I guess.

26 minutes ago, Romzki335 said:

That depends on the brand I guess.

in my opinion, I tend to want to spend less in the long run so I would prefer a long lasting (high endurance) ssd from a known brand with at least average specs. so the saberent drives, WD black, and the samsung evo drives are really good. I would highly recommend聽anandtech reviews. they do *very* in-depth and test and compare everything.聽

wowowow, looks amazing so far. It鈥檚 gonna look gorgeous when it鈥檚 finished probably 馃檪

woah, it's a signature

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

Please use existing threads once it's finished.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, The_Vaccine said:

in my opinion, I tend to want to spend less in the long run so I would prefer a long lasting (high endurance) ssd from a known brand with at least average specs. so the saberent drives, WD black, and the samsung evo drives are really good. I would highly recommend聽anandtech reviews. they do *very* in-depth and test and compare everything.聽

Will definitely check these brands. Thank you. 馃憤

3 hours ago, dundee said:

wowowow, looks amazing so far. It鈥檚 gonna look gorgeous when it鈥檚 finished probably 馃檪

Thank you. Actually a lot of my friends are saying I should go with light gaming. Their concept is no RGB but with good parts for light gaming.

On my end, my light gaming is literal LIGHT gaming. And now is the best time for me to go big. I'm worried that I might not finish my build because of the surging price of the computer hardware - especially the gpu. I've seen a lot of people scalping for computer parts already. 鈽癸笍