Faulty graphics card?

Tyrion007

Hi,
I have completed my new PC build. However, I ran into some issues with the graphics card.
After completing the build and installing Windows 10 and all of the required drivers for my components, I installed benchmarking applications to make sure everything is running correctly.
I installed 3DMark, Heaven Benchmark 3.0 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider to test the graphics card is fine.
When running 3DMark, it would crash and give me a black screen on the monitor. This would then make the PC restart and go into windows again. The results were the same with Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Heaven Benchmark. None of the benchmarks were completed.
On one of the 3DMark runs, the computer made a BRRRRRRR noise and shut down completely.
After that, the PC would not post at all. On the motherboard, the VGA LED was on, meaning there was a fault with the graphics card.
I installed a RTX 2080 that I previously had, and the computer booted fine. I then ran all the benchmarking applications on this graphics card and they all ran fine and completed.
I believe the RTX 3080 is faulty. There shouldn't have been any problems when running the benchmark applications if the graphics card weren't faulty.
I have tested every single component on another PC and they all seem to be working fine.
Here is a complete part list of the PC:
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/r9pp4d

What can I do to fix this?

I made a ticket on MSI's website but I am waiting for a reply.