PC power cycles once than boots normally

Good Afternoon,

I recently  rebuilt my PC in a new case with new fans. I switched from 6 Corsair's HD fans to 9 Lian Li's Uni SL 120 fans. After the rebuild when I power my PC on it starts up, after a second or 2 it shuts off, and then boots normally. Could someone please advise what could be the problem and what I could try to fix it?

Specs:

i7 8700K

Asus Maximus Hero X Wifi

Gigabyte RTX 3080

16 GB of 3200 speed ram with 2 dummy sticks for aesthetics

750 Watt power supply

500 GB NVME SSD boot drive 

250 GB SSD

1 TB HDD
2 TB HDD

Castle 360 AIO cooler

Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

have you changed any overclock settings? i had the same problem which turned out to be a memory overclock issue.

Not recently. All I changed was to not monitor the CPU fan header because I have no 4-pin fan plugged into it. The new fan system only uses one 4 pin header with just the PWM pin. I did plug it into the CPU fan header to try and prevent the mobo from thinking it was an issue but still caused an error when I booted up so I disabled monitoring for it in the bios which solved that issue. I also changed the CPU fan header mode in the bios from Auto to PWM because that is what's required to be able to use motherboard software to control the fan curves. I didn't end up getting that to work so I still need to mess with it. Technically they recommend using a case fan header but said CPU fan header was okay if you were using an AIO. I did once try and overclock my CPU at one point but I didn't end up getting it to work and I don't really know what I'm doing so I set it back to default. I can't remember if it was when I tried that or when I switched ram from 3000 mhz to 3200 but I have been getting this sound like something is being unplugged every time I boot up and login and I don't know why. Either way, the booth loop thing didn't start until I rebuilt it in a new case yesterday.