Best Amp and DAC for around £250 in the UK?

Arcynth

I am in the market for a better sound solution for my PC. I am using sennheiser momentum (on ear) and have some sennheiser HD8 DJ's ordered currently as my daily headphones as well as some average pc speakers that I use occasionally. I used to have a Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 but after endless problems with the board (not its audio... that was the only bit that worked!) I replaced it with an Asus Gryphon board which doesn't have great onboard audio. 

I was looking at purchasing something along the lines of the Objective2 Headphone Amp and an ODAC, I just don't like the front power input. Must be available in the UK at around £250. Any suggestions?

Thanks

There is a rear power input version... I just don't personally think it's worth paying extra for that convenience 

I thought that Amp and DACs were pointless as you can't tell the difference between that and on board audio Forget that just read your post :/

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The Objective 2 Amp/DAC is going to be your best option. I know you don't like the front power but there isn't anything better really. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I was searching for a dac/amp combo too! The Topping D3 seems like a great option for me, but o2+odac and schiit mangi&modi combos are also great.
In my opinion i won't be able to notice a difference between those dac/amps so i will go for the topping D3 because of the more connectivity options and much lower price (on ebay)

What's wrong with the Gryphon's onboard?

It sounds really weak compared to even my iPhones sound. I have expensive audio equipment in other areas in my house and it just makes my computer sound even worse in comparison.