New AIO sounds like a sound bowl?

YFCN

Recently got a MSI 360r AIO and it sounds like a sound bowl, it's noticeable and gets gradually louder when I game. Here's a link to a video of the noise, and how I have it setup. https://imgur.com/a/T2zFKi6

Well, when you game, CPU gets hotter, pump picks up speed, so I'm assuming that there's just some air in the loop and it's making some noise. It takes a while for that air to get settled. Does the sound come mostly from the pump or the radiator?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

4 minutes ago, DaJakerBoss said:

Well, when you game, CPU gets hotter, pump picks up speed, so I'm assuming that there's just some air in the loop and it's making some noise. It takes a while for that air to get settled. Does the sound come mostly from the pump or the radiator?

it's from the pump

1 hour ago, YFCN said:

it's from the pump

In that case lay your computer down so your pump is at the true lowest point in your loop, and let it run for an hour or two, it's just air in the pump that hasn't sorted itself out

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

8 hours ago, DaJakerBoss said:

In that case lay your computer down so your pump is at the true lowest point in your loop, and let it run for an hour or two, it's just air in the pump that hasn't sorted itself out

yep, let it idle for 3 hours but the issues still remains, think i just call it quits or learn to live with the sound.