Part size compatability

Hyno

Budget (including currency): ~1700€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA, Warzone, Apex Legends

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I will be building a pc somewhere in June this year.

I want to know if a RTX 3070 Gigabyte Vision OC and a NZXT Z53 AIO would fit in a NZXT 510.

5 minutes ago, Hyno said:

I want to know if a RTX 3070 Gigabyte Vision OC and a NZXT Z53 AIO would fit in a NZXT 510.

Yes.

Case: 

GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed

Radiator Support Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull

Watercooler: 2x 120mm (240mm)

Graphics card: L=286 W=115 H=51 mm

do keep in mind the H510 doesn't have great airflow though, but I don't have many good alternatives for it though.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

11 hours ago, minibois said:

Yes.

Case: 

Watercooler: 2x 120mm (240mm)

Graphics card: L=286 W=115 H=51 mm

do keep in mind the H510 doesn't have great airflow though, but I don't have many good alternatives for it though.

I know about the airflow. I picked the case because that's one of the best cases I could get in my country.

My suggestion:

If you could, please do switch the casing with something like a Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh, or Fractal Design Meshify C.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

The Corsair 275R is another option.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, brob said:

The Corsair 275R is another option.

I actually wanted to go with that case but couldn't find it. I think I'm going with the 4000D