Can't OC CPU and RAM after a random failed OC

Theaberrantnerd

As my specs below suggest, I have a 5800X, running on an Asrock B550 Pro4. I had clocked in a modest all core OC of about 4200 MHz the day I got the CPU, with voltage set at 1.15V, it was running fine with no hick ups. I was also running the stock XMP profile on the GSKILL Sniper Xs (3600 MHz, 1.35V, 19-20-20-20), no problems there either.

Today, I decided to clean my PC. On turning it back on again and going into the BIOS, I find that all my OCs have been reset. No problem, I think, must've unseated my CMOS battery by error or something, so I check to see that it is seated properly, restart again and go into my BIOS again to set the original OCs which I had set.

Now this is where the trouble starts. No matter what I do, it won't accept my original OCs, even the XMP profile.

In fact no OCs are stable for some reason and the PC just won't post if I dial in something.

This is, of course, quite startling, since I have never seen anything like this before in my experience with overclocking stuff.

Is the MOBO completely shafted, or something? I'm not sure.

Any help is appreciated, cheers.