Emergency! Help needed!

CroixFrozy

Hi, 

I will write this as simple as I can. 

I left my PC to download a game. 

Went out, came back, turned on PC to be greetd by a blue screen of death. 

Dad said he shut down the PC and then took and brought back the cable extension. 

Automatic repair does nothing. In diskpart it shows that the C drive has only 2048kb of space free, which is false. It also doesn't say disk "C" anymore. Whenever I am in command prompt it says X instead of C. 

I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated. 

IMG_20210226_212452.jpg

Your C drive becomes X in recovery, so no worries there.

In the commandline type the following:

bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /fixboot

bootrec /rebuildbcd

3 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

Your C drive becomes X in recovery, so no worries there.

In the commandline type the following:

bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /fixboot

bootrec /rebuildbcd

Already did that, I get 2 times successful and I think at /fixboot it says access denied... This is the disk windows is installed on... If it helps? 

IMG_20210226_213808.jpg

Download a game from where?

What does "took and brought back the cable extension" mean?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Download a game from where?

What does "took and brought back the cable extension" mean?

Steam, the game is Rust. 

I don't plug my PC directly into the wall, it's through a cable extension. "Power supply extension cable" 

Oh yeah, he shut down the PC, unplugged everything and took the cable extension because he needed it. He then returned it and plugged back everything as it was. 

Edited by CroixFrozy

25 minutes ago, CroixFrozy said:

Steam, the game is Rust. 

I don't plug my PC directly into the wall, it's through a cable extension. "Power supply extension cable" 

Oh yeah, he shut down the PC, unplugged everything and took the cable extension because he needed it. He then returned it and plugged back everything as it was. 

Are you sure he properly shut it down before unplugging it, instead of, I don't know, pulling the power in the middle of a Windows update or something?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 hours ago, Middcore said:

Are you sure he properly shut it down before unplugging it, instead of, I don't know, pulling the power in the middle of a Windows update or something?

He's not that of a boomer when it comes to technology, but I think he shut it down mid download. I was downloading the game on the same disk my windows 10 is...