Mouse Problems

taqq1337

My problem is driving me crazy, I don't know what to do anymore. I’m having weird mouse problems when playing games (mouse becomes fast and slow, is inaccurate and sometimes unresponsive), I think it may have to do with electricity as I’ve changed every part of my PC trying to fix the issue and there is no clear explanation why I’m having such problems. I never had such an issue and the last thing in my mind is electricity. I'm thinking about getting a double conversion UPS maybe that would fix my issue? I have good FPS, for example in CSGO I get 500+ fps but the mouse movement is nowhere smooth as it was. I've tried tweaking bios settings, windows settings, of course turned off G-SYNC and V-SYNC, turned off mouse accell and no results. Please, help :C

*"update**

I tested my wall sockets, so it's not electricity and an UPS is not going to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFXMzBFJR_E&feature=youtu.be

This is how it looks. Please notice in the video how I'm slightly moving to the right while the mouse keeps dragging down. When I start moving to the left the mouse goes up. I really don't understand. Apart from this it is also not as responsive, it is really inconsistent and requires more force to turn around.

might be something very obvious but: did you clean the underside of your mouse? sometimes theres buildup of small fibres and particles on the smooth pads on the mouse underside and when some of those fibres reach over the mouse sensor it can cause the exact issues that you are describing.

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

Are you sure its not a faulty mouse? When you plug a mouse into you case or MOBO the power going to the mouse is what it should be unless your MOBO is faulty. I would do the simple thing and try another mouse.

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

Just now, SEAL62 said:

might be something very obvious but: did you clean the underside of your mouse? sometimes theres buildup of small fibres and particles on the smooth pads on the mouse underside and when some of those fibres reach over the mouse sensor it can cause the exact issues that you are describing.

It is a new mouse. I also thought it might be the mouse so I exchanged it with a new one. Still the same 

Do you have a wireless or wired mouse?

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

3 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

Are you sure its not a faulty mouse? When you plug a mouse into you case or MOBO the power going to the mouse is what it should be unless your MOBO is faulty. I would do the simple thing and try another mouse.

It is a new mouse. I've also exchanged my MOBO as I thought it might be the motherboard but no :C

Just now, SEAL62 said:

Do you have a wireless or wired mouse?

Wired. Zowie EC2-B Divina 

19 hours ago, taqq1337 said:

Wired. Zowie EC2-B Divina 

Modern mice are quite well shielded for electrical interference. You don't have issues with other things connected or near your PC? Mainly any audio gear? Because those get interference much easier.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I do have speakers connected, might have to try disconnecting them?

It is very confusing, some days are better than others. 

This is how it looks. Please notice in the video how I'm slightly moving to the right while the mouse keeps dragging down. When I start moving to the left the mouse goes up. I really don't understand. Apart from this it is also not as responsive, it is really inconsistent and requires more force to turn around.