Am I safe to run these two GPU's on one power cable Corsair HX 1000 +5600xt and 570

OnlyAxolotl

Where can I find information on whether or not this PSU can handle the amount of power draw given by these two GPU's?

I noted that their tech specs page doesn't seem to have the information on the wattage associated with thier provided cables.

The 570 is drawing about 111w and the 5600xt the same. Both are undervolted.

Is that too much for one cable here?

4 hours ago, OnlyAxolotl said:

Is that too much for one cable here?

The HX1000 has 4 separate PCIe cables (2 connectors on each cable). Is there a reason why you want to power two graphics cards from the one cable when your power supply has so many cables available to use?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

The HX1000 has 4 separate PCIe cables (2 connectors on each cable). Is there a reason why you want to power two graphics cards from the one cable when your power supply has so many cables available to use?

For testing and building purposes.

Would that be ok or?

If you're running in multi-rail mode, each individual connector has over-current protection, so no more than 40A goes through any given cable. If you are running in single rail mode you shouldn't worry as the multi rail OCP is disabled. The cables used on the HX1000 are AWG 16 and 18, so each cable can support up to 16 or 19A. That's one single cable though, the PCI-E connector commonly has 6 cables, 3 being 12V and the other three being ground. So I'd say you will be fine, but you need to underclock/undervolt the GPUs.

3 hours ago, boghubodaghi said:

If you're running in multi-rail mode, each individual connector has over-current protection, so no more than 40A goes through any given cable. If you are running in single rail mode you shouldn't worry as the multi rail OCP is disabled. The cables used on the HX1000 are AWG 16 and 18, so each cable can support up to 16 or 19A. That's one single cable though, the PCI-E connector commonly has 6 cables, 3 being 12V and the other three being ground. So I'd say you will be fine, but you need to underclock/undervolt the GPUs.

I currently run in multi-rail mode, should I change it to single rail before? You ay 40a isn't that sa lot more than the single rail amount you stated?

2 hours ago, OnlyAxolotl said:

I currently run in multi-rail mode, should I change it to single rail before? You ay 40a isn't that sa lot more than the single rail amount you stated?

40A on the 12V rail means 480 W, which is quite a lot actually. I think you should try doing it in multi rail mode first, when something trips then move it to the singe rail mode.