I have an extra monitor with "Touch LED" feature but could not find any settings to use it

Aaron1080p

Hi, I have a second monitor, from a not very known manufacturer, Across ACK-5195T.  

You can see the product page here: https://asianic.com.ph/product/across-ack5195t

It says it is a Touch LED monitor. In the manual, sticker in the monitor, and in the page, so it shouldnt be just a gibberish description(?).

But I couldn't find any settings to setup the monitor. Couldn't find any drivers either if that's needed.

This monitor is connected to my motherboard (Asus H110m-k) while my main monitor is to my RX 570.

So, yep, couldnt use the "touch" feature of this monitor. Is there any way I could use this? 

Hdmi, VGA, DVI or displayport cant carry touch signal. There should be USB port on the bottom(most likely type B) that will carry the touch signal

16 hours ago, Bartandroid123 said:

Hdmi, VGA, DVI or displayport cant carry touch signal. There should be USB port on the bottom(most likely type B) that will carry the touch signal

The monitor has only DVI and VGA ports on it. If  that's so, then the touch led monitor is false?

The description mentions a USB port. Either it's well hidden or they lied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB