New Wallpaper (Star Citizen)

TheRoss0411

This is just teasing me

I can't wait for the dogfighting module

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

but can it run star citizen....

Its just not the same.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Honestly Star Citizen has completely lost my interest. When they were first calling it a hardcore survival space sim I almost cried with excitement but honestly they've lost the hardcore and survival part of it so I no longer have any hope for it.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

but can it run star citizen....

Its just not the same.

What ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Honestly Star Citizen has completely lost my interest. When they were first calling it a hardcore survival space sim I almost cried with excitement but honestly they've lost the hardcore and survival part of it so I no longer have any hope for it.

Hardcover survival? That sounds terribly limited... And frankly rubbish. Star Citizen is more than that. It's a full space Sim, with a working player ran economy, a universe that goes into amazing depth to create immersion. I've not been excited for a game in a long time, as this has broken that trend for me.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Hardcover survival? That sounds terribly limited... And frankly rubbish. Star Citizen is more than that. It's a full space Sim, with a working player ran economy, a universe that goes into amazing depth to create immersion. I've not been excited for a game in a long time, as this has broken that trend for me.

meh, don't get me wrong im excited for it, but too many times have games come about and did all the right things to get everyone interested and then just flopped. i hope its a really good game though we need a good space sim game. only other thing im really excited for would be battlefront. 

What ships does everyone have ?

I have the 300i

meh, don't get me wrong im excited for it, but too many times have games come about and did all the right things to get everyone interested and then just flopped. i hope its a really good game though we need a good space sim game. only other thing im really excited for would be battlefront. 

I agree, but I find myself only being interested in super casual arcade/indie games and super hardcore survival games these days and everything else being unplayable for me. I am really excited for battlefront though, holy cow I hope they do it justice because it was seriously one of the best games ever in my opinion.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I agree, but I find myself only being interested in super casual arcade/indie games and super hardcore survival games these days and everything else being unplayable for me. I am really excited for battlefront though, holy cow I hope they do it justice because it was seriously one of the best games ever in my opinion.

same, they need to take their time on battlefront and do it right. i hope they allow us to customize our own troopers and jedi and whatnot, in SW:TOR there was some seriously bad ass looking troopers haha. 

back to start citizen, i just hope it doesnt turn into one of those games where everyones just not playing and just on the chat and trying to control the economy, ive seen so many games do that. it needs to have a good story element so it feels like your actually doing something other than sitting there trying to make money. a HUGE failure of a space game would be EVE online IMO, hate that game with a bloody passion. it makes star trek online look like game of the year. 

same, they need to take their time on battlefront and do it right. i hope they allow us to customize our own troopers and jedi and whatnot, in SW:TOR there was some seriously bad ass looking troopers haha. 

back to start citizen, i just hope it doesnt turn into one of those games where everyones just not playing and just on the chat and trying to control the economy, ive seen so many games do that. it needs to have a good story element so it feels like your actually doing something other than sitting there trying to make money. a HUGE failure of a space game would be EVE online IMO, hate that game with a bloody passion. it makes star trek online look like game of the year. 

That is where I disagree with you, I think EVE is one of the most successful and definitely one of the top 5 best mmo's ever. It obviously isn't everyones cup of tea but it is a hardcore survival space sim and honestly it does that better than anygame for yearrrrrrrs will ever do. Player driven content is really making a huge come back in the gaming community and I can't wait to see some more games based around it, hopefully star citizen will be one of them.

That is where I disagree with you, I think EVE is one of the most successful and definitely one of the top 5 best mmo's ever. It obviously isn't everyones cup of tea but it is a hardcore survival space sim and honestly it does that better than anygame for yearrrrrrrs will ever do. Player driven content is really making a huge come back in the gaming community and I can't wait to see some more games based around it, hopefully star citizen will be one of them.

EVE is just has nothing going for it as far as i see. idk why but something about it just reminds me of those stupdi text based sim games where everyone typed what they were doing. 

Nobody ever called it that. It's a construct you made up in your own imagination because it's what you wanted to hear.

Anyway, the game will have private servers and mods, and I guarantee you that what you want will be one of the first mods available, since the "twenty seconds to go from crouch to standing" crowd is (somewhat surprisingly) large.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Chris Roberts never mentioned or intended Star Citizen to be a "Hardcore Survival" space Sim.... No idea where you came up with that.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.