PC randomly blue screens then after reboot it black screens saying m2 SSD is not recognized

My PC has recently started blue screening with the sad face and then once it restarts it goes to a black screen where it says no boot device is found and press any key to load in. After 10 minutes of the PC being shut off the system boots to my m2 nvme and works as usual but then eventually blue screens again. I have a Crucial p1 500 GB with windows 10 can anyone help?

If you can post the crash dumps here from the BSoD, I can deconstruct them and tell you what's going on.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

51 minutes ago, Hyrogenes said:

whats the BSOD error code?

50 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

If you can post the crash dumps here from the BSoD, I can deconstruct them and tell you what's going on.

Ill let you guys know once it happens again and if it does, I just wiped unscrewed and cleaned up the SSDs heatsink and nothing has happened yet but if it does Ill put it up here. Thanks for the help up till now.

Just restarted and got this again and eventually after a few hard resets it resolves itself. No bluescreen yet I'll keep you updated

IMG20210222221648.jpg

Do you have other drives installed as well?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

On 2/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Mister Woof said:

Do you have other drives installed as well?

I had a 2tb seagarte barracuda 2 years ago but that failed a year ago. Two months ago I bought and installed a 1tb seagate barracuda and that works fine.

Sorry for the long wait but I finally got a picture of the blue screen. So a pattern I found is that whenever the pc is on and not doing any activities or under any load the ssd just stops being recognized, after a few minutes when I restart it is recognized again and works fine. When playing games for hours there are no issues but after being on the home screen of a game it crashes in 10 - 20 minutes. I have no idea what this means but if someone does it would be greatly appreciated.

IMG20210226225025.jpg