New Build PC suddenly won't POST

Zoom7000

Just RMA'd the motherboard. After process of ellmination, that's the only thing I can think of! 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB | Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe | EVGA GeForce 970 | MSI Meg X570 Unify | LianLi PC-O11 Dynamic | Windows 10 Pro x64

• 2 weeks later...

Never really worked out whether it was the CPU or Motherboard that was faulty. The retailer told me that they tested the board and it POSTed fine, even though I tested with 2 different CPUs and couldn't get it to. But, they agreed to refund me anyway... And I got a refund for the open box 5800X CPU from eBay.

I'm guessing the CPU was probably the obvious issue, but who knows. Either way, I bought another 5800X and also went for a slightly better board, the MSI Meg X570 Unify, and now have a decent working system!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB | Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | Adata XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe | EVGA GeForce 970 | MSI Meg X570 Unify | LianLi PC-O11 Dynamic | Windows 10 Pro x64