Suggestion for SFX PSU

System: Ryzen 3800x, with 3080 FE, NR200 (cabinet)

I have pinged Corsair India Sales/Service over e-mail, but haven't got any reply yet.  The enquiry was for SF750.

Also, I found a seller on Amazon, but the prices are jacked up, and Corsair India Sales/Service won't say if the seller is authorized. Worried that warranty might not be honoured.

As far as Cooler Master goes, new SFX PSU's aren't launched yet.

Any other options for SFX PSU ?

4 hours ago, sabertooth_990fx said:

System: Ryzen 3800x, with 3080 FE, NR200 (cabinet)

I have pinged Corsair India Sales/Service over e-mail, but haven't got any reply yet.  The enquiry was for SF750.

Also, I found a seller on Amazon, but the prices are jacked up, and Corsair India Sales/Service won't say if the seller is authorized. Worried that warranty might not be honoured.

As far as Cooler Master goes, new SFX PSU's aren't launched yet.

Any other options for SFX PSU ?

How long did you give Corsair India to respond?

9 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

The very first e-mail was sent on 30th November 2020, and was regarding SF600. Corsair India support/sales replied that the model in not in stock.

My follow-up e-mail were dated 8th December 2020(regarding availability of other SFX models), 21st December 2020(regarding SF750), and 12th January 2021(regarding the seller on Amazon India being authorized).

Thanks.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:36 AM, jonnyGURU said:

Any update you could share? There is ongoing discussion on Indian Gaming sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/comments/lsvgyv/pc_parts_and_solutions_seller_in_amazon_aka_the/govj5pj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

There's also the Cooler Master V-Series (750W and 850W) and the new SilverStone SFX PSUs with 800 and 1000W - altough those two have not been tested yet to my knowledge. Their predecessors were not good but SilverStone apparently changed their OEM. The CoolerMaster ones are known to be excellent.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

On 2/27/2021 at 12:54 PM, bowrilla said:

There's also the Cooler Master V-Series (750W and 850W) and the new SilverStone SFX PSUs with 800 and 1000W - altough those two have not been tested yet to my knowledge. Their predecessors were not good but SilverStone apparently changed their OEM. The CoolerMaster ones are known to be excellent.

Thanks, finally pulled the trigger on CM V850 SFX. Silverstone SFX is out of stock in India. CM SFX PSU stock arrived just last week.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:56 PM, sabertooth_990fx said:

The very first e-mail was sent on 30th November 2020, and was regarding SF600. Corsair India support/sales replied that the model in not in stock.

My follow-up e-mail were dated 8th December 2020(regarding availability of other SFX models), 21st December 2020(regarding SF750), and 12th January 2021(regarding the seller on Amazon India being authorized).

Thanks.

And other than the first email, Corsair didn't respond to ANY of the emails???

On 2/26/2021 at 11:09 PM, sabertooth_990fx said:

I know nothing about any Indian scalper using Amazon Market Place other than it's unlikely you can get any kind of warranty for anything you buy from him.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:21 PM, jonnyGURU said:

And other than the first email, Corsair didn't respond to ANY of the emails???

Afraid not 😞 At one point, I was ready to pay the higher price but wanted to make sure that warranty was honoured.

I know nothing about any Indian scalper using Amazon Market Place other than it's unlikely you can get any kind of warranty for anything you buy from him.

No worries, most of the individuals on the Indian Gaming subreddit are worried about warranty. However, someone having bought the unit reported that it was indeed imported by "WPG" a official distributor. For some reasons, the seller on Amazon is able to corner the whole/majority of stock. None of the usual sellers have stocks for a very long time now.

Thanks for your time.