All In One Pc

Gokul_02

I have Acer Aspire Z3771 AIO pc and it has a PCIE Slot. So i decided to install gt710 when i installed screen started flickering and when I tried to update drivers it said "You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU" What can I Do

2 minutes ago, Gokul_02 said:

I have Acer Aspire Z3771 AIO pc and it has a PCIE Slot. So i decided to install gt710 when i installed screen started flickering and when I tried to update drivers it said "You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU" What can I Do

Did you plug the display cable to the GPU and the monitor?

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

Is the monitor connected to the display outputs on the gt710? In my experience with all-in-one PCs, the connection for the monitor is likely some sort of ribbon cable from the motherboard (like on a laptop). You'll need to use some sort of adapter to connect it to the display out on the dedicated GPU. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

There is a ribbon cable that connects to this connector that I have marked for you. The connector itself is labeled LVDS1. You will need to have a ribbon cable connect to the graphics card in order to be able to use it. Since it is a proprietary cable, and that AIO is quite old, you will probably need to search for it on ebay or other similar sites. 

image.thumb.png.3de9e07bab0fdc037ab779e8b167da6e.png

Here is another picture of how the cable is routed in a system that has already a graphics card

image.png.52269fd5a722e1e34654c9cd3fc0af13.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

thank you so much guys and where can i get this cable because i searched everywhere i coudnt get

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

and can you give any guide on how to connect these wires