MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 2x Replacement Cooler

Juggy
11 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Thank you, I see they specify for the following

Compatible with the following graphics cards:

• GeForce RTX 3080 10GB VENTUS 3X OC
  • GeForce RTX 3070 8GB VENTUS 3X
  • GeForce RTX 3090 24GB VENTUS 3X OC

Does the 2x have the same fan size and power lead config as the 3x?

I cannot find the spec unfortunately, I have sent https://www.gpufanreplacement.com/ an email.

5 minutes ago, Juggy said:

Thank you, I see they specify for the following

Compatible with the following graphics cards:

• GeForce RTX 3080 10GB VENTUS 3X OC
  • GeForce RTX 3070 8GB VENTUS 3X
  • GeForce RTX 3090 24GB VENTUS 3X OC

Does the 2x have the same fan size and power lead config as the 3x?

I cannot find the spec unfortunately, I have sent https://www.gpufanreplacement.com/ an email.

I'd say the 2X has the same fans, but to be sure wait for the response from the seller.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 hour ago, Stahlmann said:

I'd say the 2X has the same fans, but to be sure wait for the response from the seller.

Hmmm, they responded with "I am not sure about this. You have to check carefully the model, diameter and power connector" so I guess I need to either take a chance or try and figure it out myself.

I measured the fan, it's around 95mm. The 3x are 85mm.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same exact issue as yours on my msi 3070, I had a very low annoying rattling noise from the gpu coming from one of the fans and once you hold it the sound goes, by mistake  I did hit the fan and one of the blades broke. I tried buy new fans from MSI but they were not helpful. Just wondering what did you do? 

On 3/16/2021 at 1:04 AM, Ke387 said:

I had the same exact issue as yours on my msi 3070, I had a very low annoying rattling noise from the gpu coming from one of the fans and once you hold it the sound goes, by mistake  I did hit the fan and one of the blades broke. I tried buy new fans from MSI but they were not helpful. Just wondering what did you do? 

I snapped off the opposite blade to even it out and it runs perfectly now. Actually vibrates less than the perfectly good MSI 3070 I have in another machine.

This seems like a good replacement

https://www.gpufanreplacement.com/products/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-aero-itx-fan-replacement?_pos=3&_sid=3b28e52f9&_ss=r

me too have some problems with my 3070
This is my Ventus 2x 3070 problem

This is the problem that i have, so i too think on change the fan, and i find one on Aliexpress, i will change it soon so when i finish i will tell you how it work, but is the same model of fan that you find on the other page, the PLD10010B12HH

This is the Aliexpress link if you want to see it

Sorry for my bad english, i only want to help and share my problem with my gpu

On 3/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, Niko001 said:

me too have some problems with my 3070
This is my Ventus 2x 3070 problem

This is the problem that i have, so i too think on change the fan, and i find one on Aliexpress, i will change it soon so when i finish i will tell you how it work, but is the same model of fan that you find on the other page, the PLD10010B12HH

This is the Aliexpress link if you want to see it

Sorry for my bad english, i only want to help and share my problem with my gpu

That would bother me as well, is the fan just noisy or is it actually broken?

That fan you found on Ali looks like a great option. Please let me know how it goes.

PS, your English is great, I also think we need to create as much data online regarding this so people can find options in the future. I couldn't find anything which is why I created this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 1:56 AM, Juggy said:

That would bother me as well, is the fan just noisy or is it actually broken?

That fan you found on Ali looks like a great option. Please let me know how it goes.

PS, your English is great, I also think we need to create as much data online regarding this so people can find options in the future. I couldn't find anything which is why I created this thread.

i change i and work perfect, its a really good choice and on a very good price