Xfx590 fatboy 8 gb with ryzen5 for 1080p 144hz ?

Kocka
Go to solution Solved by TheInfinityBacon,

It really depends on the games you are playing. The RX 590 is definitely capable of high FPS gaming, especially on esports titles like League of Legends, Rocket League, and CS-GO, where higher refresh rate really helps. A higher FPS monitor usually shouldn't negatively impact visuals on more demanding games, unless you turn on V-Sync, and start to see stuttering from my experience (leave V-Sync off is the conclusion). If the monitors have Freesync, just enable that, and your monitor will match frame rate with what the graphics card puts out (down to a limit of usually somewhere around 40 FPS)

If both of the monitors are a similar price, I would absolutely choose the 144Hz monitor.

Xfx590 fatboy 8 gb with ryzen5  3600 for 1080p 144hz ? Or to go with 1080p 75hz AOC monitors ?

If I were to be in the market for a 1080p monitor, I would immediately shoot for the 144hz one unless HDR, TN vs VA, and other features were in question. If your game of choice is considered a light load by the 590, why not have nearly double the frames for your eyes' pleasure?

Whorsair: 5900X | MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio | Asus X570-F | Corsair H115i Platinum | Corsair Vengeance 32GB CL14 | Corsair QL 140 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Corsair  Corsair K95 | Corsair Dark Core Pro | Corsair MM800

They are both , ips 1 ms respone.. i play all games from warzone to AAA 

It really depends on the games you are playing. The RX 590 is definitely capable of high FPS gaming, especially on esports titles like League of Legends, Rocket League, and CS-GO, where higher refresh rate really helps. A higher FPS monitor usually shouldn't negatively impact visuals on more demanding games, unless you turn on V-Sync, and start to see stuttering from my experience (leave V-Sync off is the conclusion). If the monitors have Freesync, just enable that, and your monitor will match frame rate with what the graphics card puts out (down to a limit of usually somewhere around 40 FPS)

If both of the monitors are a similar price, I would absolutely choose the 144Hz monitor.

Ok ty, yea they are IPS ,1 ms, freesync 😉 So i will go with 144hz then .. good day bacon 🙂