Looking for suggestions for 700w+ SFX/SFX-L PSU (corsair sf not an option)

Online_Cesspool
Hi, I am currently planning an itx build (nr200p, oced 10700k, 3080), and I can't decide on an 700w+ sfx/sfx-l power supply. Corsair sf750 is out of stock, cooler master units seem to have serious fan issues, and I have read several negative reviews regarding the quality/reliability of the silverstone units. Would appreciate some suggestions, thanks.

GTX 1070 RYZEN 5 1600, 16GB 3200mhz, G Pro Wireless,144HZ.

16 hours ago, Online_Cesspool said:
Hi, I am currently planning an itx build (nr200p, oced 10700k, 3080), and I can't decide on an 700w+ sfx/sfx-l power supply. Corsair sf750 is out of stock, cooler master units seem to have serious fan issues, and I have read several negative reviews regarding the quality/reliability of the silverstone units. Would appreciate some suggestions, thanks.

Go for a seasonic power supply preferably a 750w or above with a gold or platinum rating

16 hours ago, Online_Cesspool said:

Where are you located?  Saying that SF750 is out of stock doesn't tell us as it is actually in stock in many countries.

2 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

Where are you located?  Saying that SF750 is out of stock doesn't tell us as it is actually in stock in many countries.

'Murica

GTX 1070 RYZEN 5 1600, 16GB 3200mhz, G Pro Wireless,144HZ.

55 minutes ago, Online_Cesspool said:

'Murica

There's 5000+ units shipping out of Corsair's California warehouse this week.  I believe most of those are going to Microcenter and Best Buy.com.