Playing cyberpunk and after about a min or two, all monitors turn off for about 2 seconds, turns on, game crashes, task manager shows 100+ gpu spike

booperdooperz

This has happened before in other high demanding games like destiny 2, but it would only happen every week or so, now with cyberpunk, it happens every minuet, the longest I've played this game for is 5 mins without crashing
Specs:

6GB 5600xt gigabyte
12GB corsair 2133mhz ram
124 seagate ssd
ryzen 1600x
thermaltake 600w psu

asus prime b450-a mobo

benq zowie 144hz LCD monitor

Ive tried: 
Fresh installing drivers
running memtest for an hour (no errors)
swapping ram sticks
over and underclocking cpu and gpu

cleaning and reslotting gpu

Please i need help ive really been wanting to play this game and would appreciate it if someone could help

task manager shows 100+ gpu spike

What does this mean? Task manager shows GPU usage over 100%? 

Is your PSU this?

spacer.png

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, Aree Soothsayer said:

I dunno if this will work but try reducing the max power limit on the graphics card and if your mobo bios supports it place youur cpu on econo mode.

Changed it to power saving mode, same thing but the game lasted longer, set the power limit to -15 on afterburner

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What does this mean? Task manager shows GPU usage over 100%? 

Is your PSU this?

spacer.png

Yes that is my psu, image.thumb.png.d7f83dd1f0f34f285e1ee7f2cbb3efbb.pngThis is what i mean, it dosnt show it here but the spike would go above the area when the game crashed, it would aslo crash the radeon software

Just now, booperdooperz said:

Yes that is my psu, image.thumb.png.d7f83dd1f0f34f285e1ee7f2cbb3efbb.pngThis is what i mean, it dosnt show it here but the spike would go above the area when the game crashed, it would aslo crash the radeon software

How old is the PSU?

If you're saying the spike went above the upper border of the graph, that isn't possible. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

How old is the PSU?

If you're saying the spike went above the upper border of the graph, that isn't possible. 

The psu is about 3-4 years old, and i swear the spike would o above the border, it would cut it off but you wouldn't be able to see the tip of the spike

3 minutes ago, booperdooperz said:

The psu is about 3-4 years old, and i swear the spike would o above the border, it would cut it off but you wouldn't be able to see the tip of the spike

oh, that isn't cutting off a spike beyond 100%, it just means that your GPU usage is pinned at 100%

source: I was tricked by this illusion for a long time (damn you windows-8)

Edited by Ash_Kechummm
for some reason 8) makes a glasses emoji even though i don't want it to

Just now, booperdooperz said:

That means it hit 100 and stayed there for a second before dropping off. It's not cutting off the tip.

That PSU was not an outstanding unit to begin with and if it's 4 years old it's approaching the end of its warranty period. I would replace it.

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

That means it hit 100 and stayed there for a second before dropping off. It's not cutting off the tip.

That PSU was not an outstanding unit to begin with and if it's 4 years old it's approaching the end of its warranty period. I would replace it.

Than what do you recommend for my setup, i plan to upgrade cpu soon,