Google Closes (it doesn't crash, it just... closes on its own)

Midevil Chaos
Go to solution Solved by Radium_Angel,
7 minutes ago, Midevil Chaos said:

I use Vivaldi and sometimes Palemoon. I seldom use Chrome (but my wife does... so you know).

Mouse clicks are fine, but if I touch ANY keys anywhere, it just closes. It doesn't crash, it just closes the exe file as if I had never opened it. I have already:

- Cleared the Chrome folder
- Uninstalled Chrome
- Re-installed Chrome
- Disabled every single module in my AV/Firewall (and I mean every module)

I have never seen anything like that with ANY browser, ever. I am going to bed, so this is no rush tonight for me to figure it out... I just don't want to forget posting this in the morning. And I am hoping someone has seen this before, I just never have.

Does it do this under Safe Mode as well?

I use Vivaldi and sometimes Palemoon. I seldom use Chrome (but my wife does... so you know).

Mouse clicks are fine, but if I touch ANY keys anywhere, it just closes. It doesn't crash, it just closes the exe file as if I had never opened it. I have already:

- Uninstalled Chrome
- Re-installed Chrome

I have never seen anything like that with ANY browser, ever. I am going to bed, so this is no rush tonight for me to figure it out... I just don't want to forget posting this in the morning. And I am hoping someone has seen this before, I just never have.

7 minutes ago, Midevil Chaos said:

- Uninstalled Chrome
- Re-installed Chrome

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

I will have to give it a try, and post my findings about that later.

On 2/16/2021 at 8:44 AM, Radium_Angel said:

Da hell... I do that, it works fine. Now I log back in normally, and it works? 😕

Ok LOL. Thanks for the tip 😄

3 minutes ago, Midevil Chaos said:

Da hell... I do that, it works fine. Now I log back in normally, and it works? 😕

Ok LOL. Thanks for the tip 😄

You are most welcome, anytime! 🤣

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.