front panel audio jacks (2x 3.5 mm for headphones and microphone) - how do i get them insulated/shielded?

So my odyssey kinda started when my Logitech G933 Headset died and my quest for a new headset began. I tried a few wireless ones until i bought the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 and am super happy now.

I had my Logitech z506 5.1 system plugged to my fractal design define r5 back panel audio jacks and my headset (Beyerdynamic MMX 300) to my front panel audio jacks. Headphone and mic have a separate 3.5 mm jack.

At the beginning, everything was okay. My asus rog crosshair hero vi wifi-ac seems to have a good enough sound chip to power my 32 ohm headset. 

The issues then started a few days in. I was in discord with a few friends and suddenly my sound (what i hear through the headphones) was transfered over my mic to discord and my friends. I then muted my mic on the inline remote of my headset cable and still sound was transported. Even stranger, if i muted my microphone and my friends started talking, they could hear themselves through my microphone. It's like i put my device on loopback.

After some more testing, it seems like audio is being transported through the cable even when i mute my mic. Muting mic on cable and knocking on cable led to windows picking up audio from my mic...

I then plugged in my headset to the back panel audio jacks (unplugged my 5.1 system). The issues were gone. No echoing, loopback or any other strange issues.

I then went on another mighty quest for epic external dacs/soundcards/whatever you call those devices. everyone said, get a soundblaster g6 so i got a soundblaster x3 instead, because it has 7.1 input on back, line in, mic+headphones on front and even an optical out. A few days later the quest for a dac was solved and i got my x3. everything was fine and all until the sound blaster command software (or how i call it: hellware) started torturing me with stupid hiccups, freezes, crashes and stuff.

now back to my main story line: how do i get my front panel audio jacks insulated/schielded so i can just plug in my headset on the front and have fun? it's 2021 and i can't believe front panel audio jacks are just decoration and not good for actual use.