Black screen, no BIOS. HELP!

I recently brought an GTX 1060 Asus Turbo 3GB, and I swapped my old GT 430 with this GTX 1060. I connected everything correctly and I pressed the power button, PC starts, beep 1 time after 5-10 seconds and the "no signal" from the monitor disappears and it remains black and the BIOS doesn't shows. My motherboard is Acer Veriton M4610G with the latest BIOS which is P01.B0 from 2012/10/15. With my old GT 430 and with the integrated graphics it boots fine. Can the GTX 1060 be faulty? Or it's an incompatibility with my motherboard? I tested the GTX 1060 on my friend PC and the same thing happened (he has an even older motherboard with 775 socket).

31 minutes ago, Kimokato said:

I recently brought an GTX 1060 Asus Turbo 3GB, and I swapped my old GT 430 with this GTX 1060. I connected everything correctly and I pressed the power button, PC starts, beep 1 time after 5-10 seconds and the "no signal" from the monitor disappears and it remains black and the BIOS doesn't shows. My motherboard is Acer Veriton M4610G with the latest BIOS which is P01.B0 from 2012/10/15. With my old GT 430 and with the integrated graphics it boots fine. Can the GTX 1060 be faulty? Or it's an incompatibility with my motherboard? I tested the GTX 1060 on my friend PC and the same thing happened (he has an even older motherboard with 775 socket).

I have a 1060 3GB (though MSI version) and it worked on my ancient C2D BIOS system, so I suspect your GPU is bad.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

22 hours ago, Not Wills said:

sounds like the gpu.

But why the POST beeps like everything is ok? The led on the GPU next to the 6-pin power cable is on (white color)