Case Decoration

My case is super empty and I don't like it. I plan on getting a smaller form factor case at some point, but in the meantime, is there anything I can put in my cases dead space to liven it up? I've seen people put Pops in them, but I don't know if those can stay in there, or if they're just got photos. 

Basically, is there anything that will mess up my PC if I put it in my case as decoration? 

Thanks! 

As long as it’s not conductive or interfering with any spinning fans it will be fine.

5 minutes ago, Benny-fields said:

My case is super empty and I don't like it. I plan on getting a smaller form factor case at some point, but in the meantime, is there anything I can put in my cases dead space to liven it up? I've seen people put Pops in them, but I don't know if those can stay in there, or if they're just got photos. 

Basically, is there anything that will mess up my PC if I put it in my case as decoration? 

Thanks! 

I know it's somewhat anecdotal, but one of my friends used to stop their gpu sag with a Pop figure/something similar and was just fine.

finally escaped fm2+

Anything that isn't made out of a material that conducts electricity is fine. Also nothing that melts easily; so no chocolate!

Technically things out of metal would be fine too, but eh... I wouldn't do it.

6 minutes ago, lgcas said:

I know it's somewhat anecdotal, but one of my friends used to stop their gpu sag with a Pop figure/something similar and was just fine.

Thank you! I assumed they'd be fine, but I figured I should ask here first. 

6 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Anything that isn't made out of a material that conducts electricity is fine. Also nothing that melts easily; so no chocolate!

Technically things out of metal would be fine too, but eh... I wouldn't do it.

Damit! I was going to prop up my GPU with a Hershey bar...guess I'll get Pop or something. 

9 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

As long as it’s not conductive or interfering with any spinning fans it will be fine.

Thanks! 

Just now, Benny-fields said:

Damit! I was going to prop up my GPU with a Hershey bar

I'm just as disappointed as you are. I wanted to use a giant piece of butter. And then I found out, that butter isn't helping the power delivery of your power supply, if it's dripping inside it. Who could've known?! 😦

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

I'm just as disappointed as you are. I wanted to use a giant piece of butter. And then I found out, that butter isn't helping the power delivery of your power supply, if it's dripping inside it. Who could've known?! 😦

Life just isn't fair man...