Fans extremely loud all of a sudden

Andromeda0161

Alright so,
A couple days ago I restarted my pc, as I needed to uninstall something. When the pc booted up everything seemed normal however, when I started playing games, my case fans and I think my GPU fans were blaring away, very loud. Now before I restarted my pc, I could play any game and the fans were very quiet up until this moment.

I have no idea why it does this, and it's happened a couple times in the past and usually lasts UPTO a month and one day I will restart the computer and no longer have this issue.

So, does anyone have an idea why this happens?

Thanks.

Normally when you play games the fans speed up due to excessive heat up, and if there was something blocking its way like dusts, etc so this might be the problem. Try cleaning your fans specially your GPU we don't want any internals to get damaged during heat.

I think it will still make noise even if you are not playing games since it just keeps running all time, so try cleaning them.

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.

If its still making sound after cleaning it, then try blowing it with a blower or simply wet the motors with some oil and move them a bit or spin to make sure they are applied.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

18 minutes ago, Naul said:

Normally when you play games the fans speed up due to excessive heat up, and if there was something blocking its way like dusts, etc so this might be the problem. Try cleaning your fans specially your GPU we don't want any internals to get damaged during heat.

I think it will still make noise even if you are not playing games since it just keeps running all time, so try cleaning them.

As much as I wish it was just dust or motor problem, my fans are fairly clean, and like I said this usually occurs once every couple months and my fans sound normal at idle. 
Take this analogy as an example, you're playing and the sound of your computer is just normal sound ambience in a room during games, then after restarting your computer, those fans, suddenly sound like a hair dryer at max speeds during gameplay session, it seems too sudden? 

15 hours ago, Andromeda0161 said:

As much as I wish it was just dust or motor problem, my fans are fairly clean, and like I said this usually occurs once every couple months and my fans sound normal at idle. 
Take this analogy as an example, you're playing and the sound of your computer is just normal sound ambience in a room during games, then after restarting your computer, those fans, suddenly sound like a hair dryer at max speeds during gameplay session, it seems too sudden? 

Sorry for the late reply...

Ok try of the following:

if its a GPU fan you can Remove those fans by simply pulling them up but you might unscrew some parts that might blocking its way
Then apply some oil on it and put it back there do it for all fans. when you put it to work it will not make any noises at all from the first day, then eventually (if you put your pc off for hours) and that's rare, it might do some noises again but that's normal you just need to put them to work for hours till they get to the steady situation.

That mostly works for me.

I did this to my laptop, it was in a horrible situation. I tried cleaning it but doesn't work, but I had to just unscrew all things and pull out the cover and pull out this fan and do the thing.

it was doing just like yours, making noises and when I try to run harder games noises become louder and then repeat the same thing.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-