Bluetooth Gaming Mouse?

Cy-Fy

Hi, I'm looking for a new mouse recommendation.

I am specifically looking for a gaming mouse (for the better precision), but with bluetooth (even though the dongle connection might be more responsive I'd like to connect without a dongle).

It seems like there aren't many options, mainly the logitech g604, the logitech g603 and the Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed for below about £100. Would you recommend any o these in particular? I admit I won't do much gaming but it seems like gaming mice just perform better even in day to day activities. I was thinking of the MX Master 3 since it seems to be the go to however I'm not sure I'm a fan of non-replaceable batteries.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

@Cy-Fy Mx Master 3 is way better then any of those if you are working don't even bother with bluetooth gaming mouse unelss you arte willing to  use usb dongles. 

Bluetooth have higher latency than a dongled wireless mouse, even with apple magic mouse.

Can't recommend it for gaming, that's why many performance mouse is still using 2.4mhz dongle.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Using a gaming mouse in Bluetooth mode is pointless, since you are limited to 125Hz and by the added input delay of bluetooth. If you have no intention of using the dongle just get a good non-gaming bluetooth mouse, like the Logitech MX Master.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I really can't understand your opposition to using a 2.4ghz dongle. They're tiny, and most people have at least 3-4 USB ports on their computers they never use. 

But yes, gaming on a bluetooth mouse (assuming gaming means anything where reaction time matters at all and not just something like, say, Civ) would be handicapping yourself quite a lot. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I use a bluetooth mouse, but only to give the people I play against a chance.