Fight for Obesity!

Sotobi

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding either the poll questions or the topic in general. I can sure use some feedback.

Could you post the results after, lets 24 or 48 hours. 

Also this is really for my Political Science Class. 

Man I wish our school had political science class, im a beast at politics and debating. I can debate for hours at a time over a little meaningless topic, and debate days at a time over a topic. 

Could you post the results after, lets 24 or 48 hours. 

Sure thing as soon as I reach the goal I'll post it.

People always forget about the other folks. Like me i'm 1.90 meters tall and i weigh 62 kg. I can't gain any weigth even tho i eat all day long.  

Same here.. 

And yet i still have to put up with warning labels on cheese...

Exactly no one mentions us guys who can't gain weight x.x 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good point there, in one of poll questions it states if we should limit the calories one person can order at some fast-food place. Would fining that person after he/she goes over the limit help? Whats your thought in preventing that work around?

well firstly how could we possibly keep track of how many calories each persons had? And would we have to ban making food at home then? Also someone who doesnt realy each much could just buy food for there friend whos reached there limit

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Yet some people who are embarrassed of what other people think of them doing so and they probably wouldn't do it.

I am a big guy. I have always been conscious of what I eat though. It's not just for my health, but also for my identity. I usually don't eat my fast food in the restaurant on the off chance I get some because of what I think people think of me. I get people that look at me funny, people that laugh and make jokes. I can't go to my local mall as frequently as I would like to because of what people think of me. It pisses me off, but it also hurts me inside quite a bit. I, being both big and Korean, get the usual "buddha" jokes. I almost fought a kid because of it.

Sorry for the useless wall of useless info, but I felt like getting that out of my system.

you could always say you are buying for 2 people, as for your size for as many people who give you funny looks im sure theres just as many that would love to snuggle you :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

well firstly how could we possibly keep track of how many calories each persons had? And would we have to ban making food at home then? Also someone who doesnt realy each much could just buy food for there friend whos reached there limit

Well what I had in mind is that you'll be required to have a ID from now on to order at fast-food chains that will track where you ordered at and so on. It might sound extreme and annoying to many but I think that's the only way to help these people who just don't care and blaming the government for not taking action to stop this.

Well what I had in mind is that you'll be required to have a ID from now on to order at fast-food chains that will track where you ordered at and so on. It might sound extreme and annoying to many but I think that's the only way to help these people who just don't care and blaming the government for not taking action to stop this.

the gov shouldnt have to do anything, its about peoples own will and self control