Kickstarter bullshit

Ciccioo

take it easy, it's funny

i heard that this is actually the average kickstarter presentation video, but i honestly never looked kickstarter so i don't know

is it true? to me, it just looks like an apple presentation video, just more colorful

haven't looked at many, but seems few actually put a ton of effort into them, but as i said, i have only really backed Camelot Unchained and they did a great Kickstarter and even now the entire time since it finished the devs have been with us the entire time on the forum and on chat talking with us and showing what they are doing with livestreams every few days if not nearly daily. I find people who jump at Kickstarter to be stupid as its up to each person if they want to donate or not, removing the ability for people without money to try and make a idea they have come true is stupid.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Not gunna lie this seems accurate, how do I fund their  kickstarter?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers