Multiplayer game / servers rant...

Dont read this part, this is just my experience covering my rant. Contains spoilers on some mods :D

If you ever played MW2 on pc or any game on console you know about peer to peer connectivity. Match gets created and a person will be choosen to host that match, if the hosts lefts the match the whole game gets fcked up, yeh, you probably hate it, but, out of many people there that hate it, i really like it, because i've experienced nightmares with Cod4 DEDICATED SERVERS.

Play the dramatic music.

So you get in the dedicated server, with some mods, lets say: deathrun, obsicurity and that kind of stuff...

If you are interested in what those two are, deathrun is a counter strike mod ported to cod4, there is one activator who activates the traps, and there is the jumper who needs to jump his way arround the traps, if all of jumpers fail, activator wins, if you get to the end of the map, you get to play a knife/sniper/deagle only round with the activator. In obsicurity there is a obsicurity, a very hardly seeiable man who can only be seen as a disortion in the air, and there is a normal player who needs to hear, and see the obs and kill him.

So in this example I join in obsicurity with my friend. We play normally, then some kid joins in. You know, it's the raging kids who ruin the game, friend of mine said: "In eyes of the noob everyone IS a HACKER" and like, really, he was right, that is exactly what happened here.

The guy called Bid3k, yeah, just from the stupid name that has numbers in it you can see clearly he was a newbie, and he played very badly, his kills were very unclean and hard to achieve if you know what i mean, and my friend just went crazy, he plugged in his logitech g230 and started tracking the sounds, the guy saw my friend Brainsick looking at him, and he started warping trough walls which was delayed, and he shot in the wall resulting in guy calling my friend hacker, when in reality, he never used a hack for cod4, never in a public match (he sometimes uses it to annoy me on private with some friends :D ) and the raging guy, who, what a coincidence, had a wh set up shot my friend multiple times in mid air and arround the car when he wasn't making any sound (special perk) so enough with this stuff.

Map changed and the guy left, admin joined, and i tried trollin' my friend, and i said i was looking at him, he turned his headset volume and heard the grass, he looked down, aimed at me for 5 seconds, as i was about to jump he shot me. Bid3k joined up saying he was hacker, resulting in a kick for reason: Banned by admin, guy banned him but he never had time to freaking include the reason, well i had argument with the admin which was 3xp anonymous. Anyways I think Brainsick was unbanned since he could join, then bidek saw him and started shitting again. When admin was online, so now he was banned again, because the admins barely had 500h in the mod where Brainsick had 3000h.

So what makes online experience on dedicated servers / cod games or any multiplayer games containing kids in it?

-Bad Latency

-Bad Players

-Rage

-Unfair admins

-People who are friends with admins and that are lows at the same time

-Newbie and unexpirenced players

-people that think that everyone is noob and hacker except themselves and sometimes hack themselves

-did i say hackers?

and actually, games that are bad themselves, that is why i should change to counter strike or battlefield.

My friend has 20 megabyte connection and on empty servers he almost always gets 200ms, while in other games it's not the problems, so proof there.

From this post alone you know there are bad low raging players that like to friend with unfair admins...

post-31974-0-17848600-1395435409.jpg

There is the proof alone, i talked with Bid3k about what is his native language, and then admin kicked me saying: "stop annoying". Oh well that is fucking awesome.

And i don't need to tell how many people "cannot" use google and youtube to learn about the games they play, this applies to singleplayer and multiplayer campaign. Sorry for bad English, i didn't type some of the words here right.... So that was my multiplayer rant

Well, the most frustrating thing for me thus far is BF4 netcode. I mean, there are other annoying things like me sucking at the game with KDR around -5, or stupid admins who kick you for killing them, but the lags caused by netcode are definitely #1 in that list.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Yeah, guys, what are things that annoy YOU in MP games?

Well, the most frustrating thing for me thus far is BF4 netcode. I mean, there are other annoying things like me sucking at the game with KDR around -5, or stupid admins who kick you for killing them, but the lags caused by netcode are definitely #1 in that list.

I never played bf4 but i hear this is a big problem

having ran cs servers for years up until recently i feel safe in saying bad servers are bad servers... find better ones.

Its a game right? :huh:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Well you shouldn't blame for being bad at a game nowadays if you want to be good at multiplayer FPS you need specialized peripherals and those can be expensive and there will always be "that kid" who accuses everybody of hacking if "that kid" is bothering you find a different server.

Well you shouldn't blame for being bad at a game nowadays if you want to be good at multiplayer FPS you need specialized peripherals and those can be expensive and there will always be "that kid" who accuses everybody of hacking if "that kid" is bothering you find a different server.

You dont need any special peripherals i used a £3 wireless mouse on cod4 for a long time and did great.

And yeh YOu cant blame a server for bad latency thast your fault for going on a server with bad latency. Yeh some aserver admins suck You just move server its not bloody hard.

You dont need any special peripherals i used a £3 wireless mouse on cod4 for a long time and did great.

And yeh YOu cant blame a server for bad latency thast your fault for going on a server with bad latency. Yeh some aserver admins suck You just move server its not bloody hard.

But game oriented peripherals help.

I'm talking about limitations, 3xp is the only clan with working obsicurity servers, and not experienced players need to ruin it? And wherever i go, it just happens damn again and again, on all servers, there is no stops to it.