best program for reading pdfs?

Hello, what is the best program for reading pdfs or is google chrome/microsoft edge the best being web browsers or software like Adobe Acrobat

Thanks in advanced 

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

If you just wanna read them, stick to your browser. Other wise, Adobe has their free PDF program to view and edit PDFs.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Ok, thank you. I'll take a look at that. Also I forgot to add, I get office 365 from my school, does office include a PDF reader?

2 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

If you just wanna read them, stick to your browser. Other wise, Adobe has their free PDF program to view and edit PDFs.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Can you edit with the free version? I thought the free version was only a reader. It's been a while since I have used Acrobat reader, but I thought I remember needing to upgrade to the paid version to make any edits. 

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

Ok, thank you. I'll take a look at that. Also I forgot to add, I get office 365 from my school, does office include a PDF reader?

Iirc you can read and edit PDFs with Word, though the formatting sometimes gets messed up. Unless they have fixed that recently, I would probably use either your web browser or Adobe Acrobat. 

6 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Can you edit with the free version? I thought the free version was only a reader. It's been a while since I have used Acrobat reader, but I thought I remember needing to upgrade to the paid version to make any edits. 

Yeah you can full on edit with Acrobat free version. I've used it to fill out forms for school, government documents, and so forth.

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Yeah you can full on edit with Acrobat free version. I've used it to fill out forms for school, government documents, and so forth.

You can fill and sign with the free version, if you click on edit it takes you to the purchase page on adobe's website but I was only looking to view/fill them so it works