EK-AIO 360 D-RGB with Corsair iCUE + Looking for general feedback

Hey there! My first time here in a while, but I really need your help or advice.

I am planning to upgrade my gear to Ryzen 5900X (which my girlfriend got me as a surprise 🐵). You can see my planned build via the PCPP. Right now I am stuck with the following:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700k

CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i

MB: ASUS Maximus IX HERO

GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 2070 Super 8G

RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3200

SSD: Samsung 960 EVO SSD 250GB NVMe

HDD: 2x Seagate FireCude SSHD 2TB

PSU: Corsair HX 80+ Platinum 750W Modular ATX

Case: Corsair Carbide Series Air 740

Now I am looking for two things, if you would be so kind:

1. Is there a way to use the EK-AIO D-RGB together with iCUE?

I know that iCUE does not support A-RGB to date. However, because Aura Sync is supported, I can easily control all devices via iCUE in terms of RGB... except for the planned EKWB radiator block. But since I'm not really a fan of the Corsair Hydro-Series (primarily for aesthetic reasons tbh), I'm in a bit of a quandary right now. If someone could help me, I would be very grateful!

2. Can you give me some general feedback on my build?

My goal is to create a healthy mix of gaming and media workstation for my studies and my job. My budget doesn't really matter to me, even though, as you can see, I'm happy to take over old, still good parts (such as the RAM and PSU etc.), because why throw extra money out the window for them again? However, the switch to more cores as well as SSDs only is especially important to me. Regarding the graphics card... Well, let's put it this way: I couldn't wait and decided on the 2070 SUPER just 5 months before the release of the 3000 series. In retrospect, that might not have been a bad idea, because the release was rather meh 😄 In the future, I will probably still want to switch to the 3070 or 3080. The old card will then be given to my siblings. They will certainly be happy about it 🙂  It would still be great if you could take a look at it and present any improvements. I'm really open to anything and if more info is needed, I'll reply as soon as I can! I've already put together a few PCs, but this one I really want to have planned down to the last corner. It's fun somewhere, isn't it?

Otherwise, thanks for reading through all this and taking the time. I wish you all the best, stay healthy and get through these very special times 🙂