looking for a 4k@60/1080@120hz hdmi splitter for ps5

geekygamer
i bought a splitter from rocket Rocketfish, unfortunately i dont think it supports 120hz because i cant get it to display 120hz.
im trying to split the connection from my ps5 to my monitor and to my elgato capture card, my capture card dont support 120hz passthrough so thats why im trying to find a splitter that can split the display to use on my monitor and capture card.

any suggestions?

or at least  is there a switcher that supports switching between two tvs?

like  between a 4k and 1080p?

what im trying to do is make use of both my tvs because unfortunately i do not own a 4k that supports more than 60hz and my 1080p which really is a 1440p is 144hz compatible and i can use  it as 1080p at 120 on ps5 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:50 PM, geekygamer said:
i bought a splitter from rocket Rocketfish, unfortunately i dont think it supports 120hz because i cant get it to display 120hz.
im trying to split the connection from my ps5 to my monitor and to my elgato capture card, my capture card dont support 120hz passthrough so thats why im trying to find a splitter that can split the display to use on my monitor and capture card.

any suggestions?

Is this the one you got?

RF-G1502

Also the ps5 needs to be in performance mode for some games to show 120hz. 

Or are you using this one?

RG-G1603

If you have the one listed above, per Rocket Fish customer support it should work as posted here.

Rocket Fish Customer Support Answer 1

But then here later per Rocket Fish customer support states it doesn't work.

Rock Fish Customer Support Answer 2

In my searching, this brand is the only one that list 4k120 so I would assume the 1080p120 will work. I would send them an email or call.

HD FURY INTEGRAL 2

On 1/28/2021 at 9:50 PM, geekygamer said:

any suggestions?

I have also ask HDTVSUPPLY if their 8K splitter will work. Currently Waiting on a reply.

8k Splitter

On 2/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, StealUrKill_PhD said:

Is this the one you got?

RF-G1502

Also the ps5 needs to be in performance mode for some games to show 120hz. 

Or are you using this one?

RG-G1603

If you have the one listed above, per Rocket Fish customer support it should work as posted here.

Rocket Fish Customer Support Answer 1

But then here later per Rocket Fish customer support states it doesn't work.

Rock Fish Customer Support Answer 2

In my searching, this brand is the only one that list 4k120 so I would assume the 1080p120 will work. I would send them an email or call.

HD FURY INTEGRAL 2

yes i got the 1603

On 2/1/2021 at 2:52 PM, StealUrKill_PhD said:

I have also ask HDTVSUPPLY if their 8K splitter will work. Currently Waiting on a reply.

8k Splitter

is there a switcher that supports switching between two tvs?

like  between a 4k and 1080p?

what im trying to do is make use of both my tvs because unfortunately i do not own a 4k that supports more than 60hz and my 1080p which really is a 1440p is 144hz compatible and i can use  it as 1080p at 120 on ps5