Suggestions about cpu cooler and psu

ImNotABot
8 hours ago, Danish69 said:

Thanks man cuz most of them are telling to go with gold rated but it’s really getting out of budget. Also should I consider cooler master semi modular psu (are they reliable)? I’ll try to go with fully modular psu if it’s within my budget.

The Corsair cx650m is just fine for the build you have planned.  You can visit the Power Supply sub-forum and see the pinned power supply Tier List if you want to try and find something that reviewed better.  $70-$80, you should be able to find something.  But Honestly, I would just stick with the cx650m, it's a reliable unit.  I've used tons of Corsair CX units.  The PSU snobs are a bit much at times. 

1 hour ago, 1982 Original said:

The Corsair cx650m is just fine for the build you have planned.  You can visit the Power Supply sub-forum and see the pinned power supply Tier List if you want to try and find something that reviewed better.  $70-$80, you should be able to find something.  But Honestly, I would just stick with the cx650m, it's a reliable unit.  I've used tons of Corsair CX units.  The PSU snobs are a bit much at times. 

Thanks for help. Cx650m will be a good choice for me without breaking the bank