I’m building a new pc

cpu: 3600 or 5600x

gpu: 3060ti

ram: g skill tridentz rgb 2x8Gb 3200 MHz 

mobo: B550 aorus elite 

ssd: wd 240gb m.2

hdd: wd 2tb 

case: lancool 2 mesh rgb black 

For cpu cooler I was thinking to go with cooler master ml120 v2. Will it be sufficient as I will be using this pc for gaming and video editing? I’ll probably oc the cpu

for psu I’m going with corsair cx650m. Is it a good psu and is it reliable?

11 minutes ago, Danish69 said:

I’m building a new pc

cpu: 3600 or 5600x

gpu: 3060ti

ram: g skill tridentz rgb 2x8Gb 3200 MHz 

mobo: B550 aorus elite 

ssd: wd 240gb m.2

hdd: wd 2tb 

case: lancool 2 mesh rgb black 

For cpu cooler I was thinking to go with cooler master ml120 v2. Will it be sufficient as I will be using this pc for gaming and video editing? I’ll probably oc the cpu

CX650M is an OK.... unit.

I would go higher quality and efficiency, but thats because I really care about having a high end PSU. 3600 and 5600x are both great choices. I am running a 3060 Ti with a 3600 with no problems and getting 80+ FPS in Cyberpunk (1080p High DLSS)

From what I know that CPU is pretty good. 120mm AIO's are typically not as good as 240mm or some air coolers. A great $50 USD air cooler is the Arctic Esports 34 DUO. It kept my 3600 (Before I upgraded the cooler) under 35 while idle and never above 70 while under load (Slight overclock)

Everything else looks great! But if you do go with the 5600x, you probably should get 3600Mhz RAM

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

16 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

CX650M is an OK.... unit.

I would go higher quality and efficiency, but thats because I really care about having a high end PSU. 3600 and 5600x are both great choices. I am running a 3060 Ti with a 3600 with no problems and getting 80+ FPS in Cyberpunk (1080p High DLSS)

From what I know that CPU is pretty good. 120mm AIO's are typically not as good as 240mm or some air coolers. A great $50 USD air cooler is the Arctic Esports 34 DUO. It kept my 3600 (Before I upgraded the cooler) under 35 while idle and never above 70 while under load (Slight overclock)

Everything else looks great! But if you do go with the 5600x, you probably should get 3600Mhz RAM

Thanks for suggesting. I would also like to get a higher quality psu but it is really getting out of budget. So should I go with hyper 212 black edition or ml120 v2 or use stock cooler until I save to get ml240 v2 cuz Arctic esports is not available here. Also can I use 3600mhz ram on ryzen 3600 cuz in amd website it is showing memory clock 3200mhz

1 minute ago, Danish69 said:

Thanks for suggesting. I would also like to get a higher quality psu but it is really getting out of budget. So should I go with hyper 212 black edition or ml120 v2 or use stock cooler until I save to get ml240 v2 cuz Arctic esports is not available here. Also can I use 3600mhz ram on ryzen 3600 cuz in amd website it is showing memory clock 3200mhz

Hyper 212 EVO is an amazing cooler for the price, so yeah, go with that. The stock cooler is fine, but if you want to stream, overclock, or run more tasks at once, then the hyper 212 is a better option. Yes, you can use 3600Mhz RAM with it, but I don't know if it can actually run at that speed.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Just now, MarvintheParrot said:

Hyper 212 EVO is an amazing cooler for the price, so yeah, go with that. The stock cooler is fine, but if you want to stream, overclock, or run more tasks at once, then the hyper 212 is a better option. Yes, you can use 3600Mhz RAM with it, but I don't know if it can actually run at that speed.

Thanks 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, Danish69 said:

Thanks 👍🏻

No problem!

2 hours ago, Danish69 said:

For the CPU cooler I highly recommend the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm instead. The performance on these new Arctic AIOs is just better than pretty much any identical AIO. If you really want to overclock, you might consider a bigger cooler though, especially for the Ryzen 5600X, as those are known to get hot. The Arctic AIOs also come in bigger sizes 240, 280 and 360mm. 

The Corsair CX650M is neither great nor the best, it's just alright. I think you should be able to find a better PSU around the same price. If you want something that is better quality but still not breaking the bank the Cooler Master V650 Gold and the Fractal Design ION+ 660p are probably a bit more expensive but they will be a much better PSU. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

40 minutes ago, Analog said:

For the CPU cooler I highly recommend the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm instead. The performance on these new Arctic AIOs is just better than pretty much any identical AIO. If you really want to overclock, you might consider a bigger cooler though, especially for the Ryzen 5600X, as those are known to get hot. The Arctic AIOs also come in bigger sizes 240, 280 and 360mm. 

The Corsair CX650M is neither great nor the best, it's just alright. I think you should be able to find a better PSU around the same price. If you want something that is better quality but still not breaking the bank the Cooler Master V650 Gold and the Fractal Design ION+ 660p are probably a bit more expensive but they will be a much better PSU. 

Which one should I go with Corsair vengeance series 650 (semi modular) or cooler master v650 (full modular) or cooler master mwe 650 gold (full modular) or gigabyte p750gm (full modular) or cooler master masterwatt 650 (full modular)?

1 hour ago, Danish69 said:

Which one should I go with Corsair vengeance series 650 (semi modular) or cooler master v650 (full modular) or cooler master mwe 650 gold (full modular) or gigabyte p750gm (full modular) or cooler master masterwatt 650 (full modular)?

If I had to chose between those PSUs, I would go with the Cooler Master V650. If I am not mistaken it should come with a 10-year warranty, which non of the others do. You are talking about this V650 correct?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

8 hours ago, Analog said:

If I had to chose between those PSUs, I would go with the Cooler Master V650. If I am not mistaken it should come with a 10-year warranty, which non of the others do. You are talking about this V650 correct?

Yes I was talking about that cooler master v650. Thanks for helping me it’s a really good psu. Also I want to use cable extensions should I go with cooler master cable extensions?

5 hours ago, Danish69 said:

Yes I was talking about that cooler master v650. Thanks for helping me it’s a really good psu. Also I want to use cable extensions should I go with cooler master cable extensions?

Check out this video:

2 hours ago, Analog said:

Check out this video:

Thanks for the help, really solved my problems. Also can you help me with this 

I don’t want to spend a lot on case fans. I’ll be using lian li lancool 2 mesh black case. 

I want a case fan will will be budget friendly, good, has argb and lasts long 2-4yrs. 
Should I go with cooler master masterfan mf120 halo or cooler master masterfan mf120r argb or Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro. I want to use this as case fan also I want to mount it on the radiator of my aio. 

38 minutes ago, Danish69 said:

Thanks for the help, really solved my problems. Also can you help me with this 

I don’t want to spend a lot on case fans. I’ll be using lian li lancool 2 mesh black case. 

I want a case fan will will be budget friendly, good, has argb and lasts long 2-4yrs. 
Should I go with cooler master masterfan mf120 halo or cooler master masterfan mf120r argb or Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro. I want to use this as case fan also I want to mount it on the radiator of my aio. 

The best "budget" fans for me are the Arctic P12 and P14. German design and come with 6 years warranty. They also come in an ARGB flavor for a little bit more ofc under the BioniX P120 and P140 name: https://www.arctic.de/en/BioniX-P120-A-RGB/ACFAN00146A. However, I am not sure how the availability for this fan is in your region. They are a bit hard to come by. If the choice has to be made between the ones that you have listed, I would probably opt for the Corsair SP120, simply because Corsair customer support is very good and will assist you if there is an issue arises. 

7 minutes ago, Analog said:

The best "budget" fans for me are the Arctic P12 and P14. German design and come with 6 years warranty. They also come in an ARGB flavor for a little bit more ofc under the BioniX P120 and P140 name: https://www.arctic.de/en/BioniX-P120-A-RGB/ACFAN00146A. However, I am not sure how the availability for this fan is in your region. They are a bit hard to come by. If the choice has to be made between the ones that you have listed, I would probably opt for the Corsair SP120, simply because Corsair customer support is very good and will assist you if there is an issue arises. 

The Arctic P12 are not the best budget fans. Prices have gone up drastically. They were good when they were under $5 each. Now they run $12+ all the time. Plus, quality is hit or miss and the PST models have hub noise around 1200rpm. 

Best budget fans in my opinion are the Be Quiet Pure Wings and the Noctua Redux. Both are around $12 or $14 a fan. I own and have tested more fans than almost anyone. I’m kind of a fan junky. I have 40 or 50 fans on my shelf right now, not even counting the ones in use. 

16 minutes ago, Analog said:

Corsair warranty is not good in my country neither cooler master. So which case fan should I opt for. And as for Arctic it’s really hard to find anything related to this brand even aios. For aio I’m left with cooler master, Corsair, nzxt or I’ll go for hyper 212. 

6 minutes ago, 1982 Original said:

The Arctic P12 are not the best budget fans. Prices have gone up drastically. They were good when they were under $5 each. Now they run $12+ all the time. Plus, quality is hit or miss and the PST models have hub noise around 1200rpm. 

Best budget fans in my opinion are the Be Quiet Pure Wings and the Noctua Redux. Both are around $12 or $14 a fan. I own and have tested more fans than almost anyone. I’m kind of a fan junky. I have 40 or 50 fans on my shelf right now, not even counting the ones in use. 

Thanks for suggesting but I’m my region affordable ones are Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro, cooler master mf120r argb and cooler master mf120 halo. About noctua and br quite they are expensive like $50-$70 for 1 fan 

3 minutes ago, Danish69 said:

Thanks for suggesting but I’m my region affordable ones are Corsair sp120 icue rgb pro, cooler master mf120r argb and cooler master mf120 halo. About noctua and br quite they are expensive like $50-$70 for 1 fan 

Sounds good. I wouldn’t pay that much for Be Quiet or Noctua either, certainly not the Redux or Pure Wings line. 

1 hour ago, 1982 Original said:

Sounds good. I wouldn’t pay that much for Be Quiet or Noctua either, certainly not the Redux or Pure Wings line. 

Yep I am on budget rather than spending $100-$160 dollars for 3 fans I could buy a better gpu 

1 hour ago, 1982 Original said:

Where I currently live the Arctic P12 and P14 are both priced at or just above 5.99 Euro. Pretty much any other name brand fan is twice that. I also have about 15-16 of the P12 and P14 and I have never had an issue with hub noise, vibration or anything of the kind. This is why I was recommending them. I guess quality depends a lot on the region. 

56 minutes ago, Analog said:

Where I currently live the Arctic P12 and P14 are both priced at or just above 5.99 Euro. Pretty much any other name brand fan is twice that. I also have about 15-16 of the P12 and P14 and I have never had an issue with hub noise, vibration or anything of the kind. This is why I was recommending them. I guess quality depends a lot on the region. 

They’ve gotten very popular in the US thanks to Gamers Nexus. They also review well because they are quiet, and the noise they make registers low on a decibel meter. To a sensitive ear, the noise is not pleasant at certain rpm. Quality has also been an issue. If you look at reviews now, you start to see them now that they are so popular. I have a lot of them. Probably 10 or so. I have multiple PWM PST models with ticks in the hub. I test a lot of fans. This isn’t even a third of what I have just on shelves. And I have 3 desktops with another 20-ish. I probably have 60+ fans. When you hear and test as many as I have, you notice the differences. 

67745432-47C6-4D89-A926-A34F32570E55.jpeg
Here’s another 5 Arctic’s in my son’s PC. 

385AD95A-78B1-465A-8E1E-78E334B28BC4.jpeg

7 minutes ago, 1982 Original said:

They’ve gotten very popular in the US thanks to Gamers Nexus. They also review well because they are quiet, and the noise they make registers low on a decibel meter. To a sensitive ear, the noise is not pleasant at certain rpm. Quality has also been an issue. If you look at reviews now, you start to see them now that they are so popular. I have a lot of them. Probably 10 or so. I have multiple PWM PST models with ticks in the hub. I test a lot of fans. This isn’t even a third of what I have just on shelves. And I have 3 desktops with another 20-ish. I probably have 60+ fans. When you hear and test as many as I have, you notice the differences. 

67745432-47C6-4D89-A926-A34F32570E55.jpeg
Here’s another 5 Arctic’s in my son’s PC. 

385AD95A-78B1-465A-8E1E-78E334B28BC4.jpeg

Dam that’s a nice collection of fans. Btw I like the low key look of the black fans. But these fans are expensive in my country. So can you tell should I go for mf120r argb or mf120 halo. 

1 minute ago, Danish69 said:

Dam that’s a nice collection of fans. Btw I like the low key look of the black fans. But these fans are expensive in my country. So can you tell should I go for mf120r argb or mf120 halo. 

I’m don’t have any rgb fans and haven’t tested any. I do like rgb, but always go a different route. Rgb fans are too much of a commitment haha. 

4 minutes ago, 1982 Original said:

I’m don’t have any rgb fans and haven’t tested any. I do like rgb, but always go a different route. Rgb fans are too much of a commitment haha. 

ok please let me know if any of your friend know about these fans. These fans come for about $50 3in1 in my country so I want to get the best of them which will last long and are not very loud at full speed as I’ll be keeping the case on my desk. 

Hey!

for the 5600X, would go for something like the Noctua NH-U12S. Great bang for the buck! You can overclock it to the max without problems, very quiet, easy to install, reliable.

3600 Would go for the Arctic Freezer 34 DUO (DUO is important, they have a single fan version), as well good for overclocking and pretty quiet.

CX650M is a great choice, people that say "oh you must have the 80+ gold and modular cables or else your PC will explode!", which is kinda exaggerated. 

The key aspect of getting a psu is reliability, in terms of the budget Corsair CX is a quality psu series from a already great company. Consider going for Antec Neo Eco 700W Gold if you can find it at the same price.

1 hour ago, kendrick lamar said:

Hey!

for the 5600X, would go for something like the Noctua NH-U12S. Great bang for the buck! You can overclock it to the max without problems, very quiet, easy to install, reliable.

3600 Would go for the Arctic Freezer 34 DUO (DUO is important, they have a single fan version), as well good for overclocking and pretty quiet.

CX650M is a great choice, people that say "oh you must have the 80+ gold and modular cables or else your PC will explode!", which is kinda exaggerated. 

The key aspect of getting a psu is reliability, in terms of the budget Corsair CX is a quality psu series from a already great company. Consider going for Antec Neo Eco 700W Gold if you can find it at the same price.

Thanks man cuz most of them are telling to go with gold rated but it’s really getting out of budget. Also should I consider cooler master semi modular psu (are they reliable)? I’ll try to go with fully modular psu if it’s within my budget.