some Japanese reship/agent service?

Lii

unusually google didn't provide good results, and so I'm asking here

it would be the best f they do accepted paypal

I'm looking to buy the 15th volume of adekan, on amazon.co.jp I was able to find it, but unfortunately the seller doesn't ship outside the sea

so if anyone of you does know perhaps some comic store that does ship outside the sea would be also cool

btw I'm located in italy..

59 minutes ago, Lii said:

I'm looking to buy the 15th volume of adekan, on amazon.co.jp I was able to find it, but unfortunately the seller doesn't ship outside the sea

If you can't find one that's ships internationally you can use a proxy services. I've used one before and it was easy. They'll buy the product on your behalf then ship it to you.

There are a lot of them but for reference the one I used was From Japan. Didn't have any issues. Will cost a bit more cause you pay them for the service but its not that much.

Amazon and Rakuten are two biggest online retailers in Japan. Try to find on Rakuten if there is a seller willing to ship outside of Japan. However Rakuten can be quite mess in terms of site navigation and you might have to check Japanese version of the site to find one which ships to your country.

14 hours ago, Niksa said:

Amazon and Rakuten are two biggest online retailers in Japan. Try to find on Rakuten if there is a seller willing to ship outside of Japan. However Rakuten can be quite mess in terms of site navigation and you might have to check Japanese version of the site to find one which ships to your country.

in your knowledge is there some policies thar prevent sellers to ship wordwide?

I cannot find any that do ship oversea

I guess that I will use a proxy (like from japan like @prometheus935 suggested)

On 1/29/2021 at 4:40 AM, Lii said:

in your knowledge is there some policies thar prevent sellers to ship wordwide?

Japanese companies can have some nonsense rules and since I work with lots of Japanese companies on daily basis I am aware of that very well.

My guess is that sellers can't ship internationally because publishers don't allow them. Why they don't allow them, is probably some nonsense rule which nobody dares to question. Probably something like if they ship outside of Japan, foreigners are for sure going to scan it and upload it to pirate sites.

Bit offtopic. Speaking about nonsense rules in Japan, here are some that I saw:

- on Japanese Netflix animes which have English subtitles outside of Japan, don't have them in Japan because content distributors don't allow them 

- school boys can't have haircuts where you shave sides because that kind of haircut "produces violence amongst boys"

Some rules have no logic behind, but most of Japanese people value rules more than logic.

On topic, yes, just use proxy. I tried with Google of "amazon japan proxy" and there are many options.

Cheers, and good luck