Kinda screwed.. [Need to open Flash Drive using BitLocker on Mac..]

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I have an USB flash drive and i put a password on it with BitLocker, now the problem is i have use my flash drive on a Mac.. And i can't open it..

HELP!

Edit: 'cuz words.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

@Jeroen1322: Hop onto a Windows 7 or newer machine, disable BitLocker, make sure it's in a FAT32 format, then you should be good to go.

@Jeroen1322: Hop onto a Windows 7 or newer machine, disable BitLocker, make sure it's in a FAT32 format, then you should be good to go.

change FAT32 to exFAT though .... (unless you use old versions of windows XP)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

change FAT32 to exFAT though .... (unless you use old versions of windows XP)

I should have mentioned that i don't have acces to a Windows machine right now and it is FAT32

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I dont think its possible the whole point of bitlocker is that it can only be opened by the OS it was designed for - windows

it is a windows only technlogy

EDIT - you should use something open like truecrpyt in the future

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I should have mentioned that i don't have acces to a Windows machine right now and it is FAT32

Well you have no choice but to wait until you do then.

You cold use a virtual machine, but this will still require you to have access to a Windows OS to install in the virtual machine, to access the drive.

I dont think its possible the whole point of bitlocker is that it can only be opened by the OS it was designed for - windows

it is a windows only technlogy

EDIT - you should use something open like truecrpyt in the future

20/20 Hindsight

20/20 Hindsight

Yes, but I meant if the OP wants to use an encrypted memory stick but wants it to work between different platforms he can use that :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii