what do you do about clan dramma, or dramma in small communities?

without getting into it too much, i exposed 2 hackers from a clan in BL:R that i would regularly play with, and now all of them act nasty to me on twitter, dm'ing me horrible crap and trying to start e-fights. whats been your experiences with stuff like that?

the easy way would be to find new guys to play with. I mean i play for fun, you probably too and it's just so not worth it to spent time fixing something like this. Life is to short!

It's the fucking internet, tell them to suck ass and bolt. You'll find other people to play with. 

People who act like that shouldn't really be worthy of your time.

beat them with a fish, then steal there money... make them know who is boss

Character artist in the Games industry.

Personally, i'd ditch those guys, they're abusing you, so fuck 'em. block and remove and be done with it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I would not give a shit, block them from and form of communication, and then move on with your life. If anyone gets that offended or mad at someone from being banned in a game, then they are not worth talking to. Tell Don Corleone your problem and see if he can help, but I'm not sure how alive he is these days.

You can just delete your twitter account and create a new one and ask your friends to follow your new one. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

To go and beat them up with my crew.

beat them with a fish, then steal there money... make them know who is boss

I would not give a shit, block them from and form of communication, and then move on with your life. If anyone gets that offended or mad at someone from being banned in a game, then they are not worth talking to. Tell Don Corleone your problem and see if he can help, but I'm not sure how alive he is these days.

these are the funniest.

yeah i've already blocked them. now they're using the server browser (like cs:go's) to try and find me then harass me ingame. i had to make an alt account.

these are the funniest.

yeah i've already blocked them. now they're using the server browser (like cs:go's) to try and find me then harass me ingame. i had to make an alt account.

yh they are just sad children, the best way to deal with them is anti troll them (roll it back at them)

yh they are just sad children, the best way to deal with them is anti troll them (roll it back at them)

the sad thing is like half of the clan (http://niceclan.org/) are over 25. the ones under 25 are trying to ignore it and still are very nice to me.

This

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

the sad thing is like half of the clan (http://niceclan.org/) are over 25. the ones under 25 are trying to ignore it and still are very nice to me.

back in my clan days we used to hack eachother soon

back in my clan days we used to hack eachother soon

in a private server on cs:go me and friends run chams on each other, but its built into the server itself. i just don't get the hostility from reporting people that would make yourselves look bad. almost as if you wanted them to keep hacking in public lobbies and ruin peoples play experience.