EVGA GTX 1660 XC GAMING 6 GB GDDR5

Dinglesplat

I was using ryzen 5 3400g integrated graphics so I decided I needed an actual graphics card. I decided that I was looking for a 1660 super, but most I saw were for a thousand bucks (cause y'know, graphics card spikey spikey). But the other day, I found a 1660 (not super) for 210$, so I snatched it.

My question is - does anyone know how many fps you can grab with it in games like Rocket League, Minecraft Bedrock (with RTX enabled), and sea of thieves? I am yet to see consistent results.

25 minutes ago, Dinglesplat said:

I was using ryzen 5 3400g integrated graphics so I decided I needed an actual graphics card. I decided that I was looking for a 1660 super, but most I saw were for a thousand bucks (cause y'know, graphics card spikey spikey). But the other day, I found a 1660 (not super) for 210$, so I snatched it.

My question is - does anyone know how many fps you can grab with it in games like Rocket League, Minecraft Bedrock (with RTX enabled), and sea of thieves? I am yet to see consistent results.

With my 1650 super in rocket league I get a constant 250 FPS at near max settings 1080p. Minecraft I get around 400 with 24 chunks ( no rtx because I don’t believe you can enable it on gtx cards. I believe you can only enable it on rtx cards) and I don’t play sea of thieves 

13 minutes ago, Rylyguy said:

With my 1650 super in rocket league I get a constant 250 FPS at near max settings 1080p. Minecraft I get around 400 with 24 chunks ( no rtx because I don’t believe you can enable it on gtx cards. I believe you can only enable it on rtx cards) and I don’t play sea of thieves 

You can enable rtx on 1660 cards

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-gtx-dxr-ray-tracing-available-now/

Thanks for the info though, rocket league is one of my favorite games, and gosh minecraft, thats gonna be a nice amount of fps