Screen Blacking Out When System is Under Load/VR When Loading into an Area.

This is not in the right channel. My bad. Firstly, I want to start off by listing my specs. I'm thinking about buying a new PSU, but I'll get to the deets in a bit. I'm going here because I don't want to waste money, just in case it's not what I think it is, but at the same time, I don't know if my 520W can handle this stuff.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X

Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO

Graphics Card: GTX 1080, Blower-Style Cooler from PNY
RAM: 2x 8GB DDR4 "T-FORCE" at 2400MHz

Motherboard: Micro ATX, ASROCK B450M Steel Legend

HDD: 1TB WD Blue at 7.2k RPM

Had an M.2 SSD, but that got bricked...? Great. Not in the system anymore.
PSU: Seasonic 520W

Also have VR. I don't know if VR consumes more power, but it probably does, due to needing to drive dual displays at 90Hz.

VR works "perfectly." There are black-screens whenever the system is under sustained load. If I load into an area in VR, the system goes kaput and restarts. If the system itself goes under sustained load when playing games, stress tests, etc. it restarts as well, and by restart, I mean it's back to the POST screen. Event Viewer says the system shutdown wasn't expected, and no other info is present. I down-clocked the CPU to it's base clock, because somehow it's overclocked by default in the BIOS? 

I down-clocked the GPU by -175 on the clock and -100 on the memory. Doesn't black-screen while I'm playing PC games anymore, considering that I lower the settings a bit. I figured this would reduce power consumption if it is a PSU issue. VR games still have the same effect, where it goes black. The default VRChat home works fine, but loading into any other world, and it's back to the POST screen. Loading into Phasmophobia boots it back to the POST screen as well. Same with Blade and Sorcery. As long as I'm not playing, or doing, anything demanding, the system can run as long as I want it to. Mixed reality home is fine. I think it's the power supply, and that it's been running close to max for longer than it can handle, considering that the components in there may be a bit power-hungry.

Update: I looked up the minimum PSU requirements for a GTX 1080 and it was 500W. Time to get a new power supply. It's arriving in 5 days, so I'll come back with an update then. I'm leaving this here in case someone else has an issue with this sort of thing.

It was the power supply! Everything works wonders, now.