ASRock B450m Steel Legend / Ryzen 5 3600

So I impulsive bought my CPU because I really want my pc built, and on my box of my mother board, it says it’s 3000 ready. To try and keep track of everything I have, i plugged all my parts into PCBuilder and it says I will have comparability issues. I bought the Ryzen 5 3600 for information wise. After doing some research, I have seen that I might need to do a BIOS update in order for it to work, so my question is: I thought that it said “3600 Ready” and not “3000 Ready”, is this particular ASRock motherboard able to do a BIOS update without an installed CPU? If not, I have seen people say to contact AMD to see if they can send almost like a blank CPU so put on there while I do a BIOS update. Does anyone have any experience with this motherboard/cpu combo or anything similar. I’m getting really worried that I bought the wrong CPU and will not be able to boot up PC on build day. 

3 minutes ago, egos said:

So I impulsive bought my CPU because I really want my pc built, and on my box of my mother board, it says it’s 3000 ready. To try and keep track of everything I have, i plugged all my parts into PCBuilder and it says I will have comparability issues. I bought the Ryzen 5 3600 for information wise. After doing some research, I have seen that I might need to do a BIOS update in order for it to work, so my question is: I thought that it said “3600 Ready” and not “3000 Ready”, is this particular ASRock motherboard able to do a BIOS update without an installed CPU? If not, I have seen people say to contact AMD to see if they can send almost like a blank CPU so put on there while I do a BIOS update. Does anyone have any experience with this motherboard/cpu combo or anything similar. I’m getting really worried that I bought the wrong CPU and will not be able to boot up PC on build day. 

that motherboard might only need a simple bios update to be compatible! 

hey! i know to use a computer

1 minute ago, hirusha.adikari said:

that motherboard might only need a simple bios update to be compatible! 

Will I be able to update the motherboard with the cpu that I have, or will I need to contact AMD for a loaner?