Razer Mouse Freeze/Lag

WokeUp

Hey guys I have a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition and its been doing this freezing/lagging stuff for a while now. It's completely random and it happens no matter what I am doing, it can go for hours without anything happening but then a couple min of the freezing. At first I thought only the movement sensor would freeze but even if I try to click it wont do that either, The freeze/lag last about 1-2 sec. I noticed that when I was playing a game and the game was lagging pretty hard it would happen even more back to back. If I'm just on my desktop or emails it will happen from time to time. 

I do have a video recording of what it does but its pretty self explanatory, feels like the mouse is unplugged and plugged back in quickly  

I had this happen even before I reset my computer and changed boot drive to my M.2.

I have the mouse plugged into a usb 3.0 if that matters.

Please let me know if anyone has experienced this and has found a solution thanks!

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

• 5 months later...

Anyone?

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

My G502 lightspeed recently started lagging, but only one one specific usb port. (I think mine is related to the widespread AMD usb issue)

Try a different port?

Im reaching here but... perhaps check if the psu cables are all plugged in all the way?

But the most likely reason, is razer synapse or the mouse ittself, lets just say I have a graveyard of 6 razer mice that all had issues before I switched to logitech.

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, Daethz said:

My G502 lightspeed recently started lagging, but only one one specific usb port. (I think mine is related to the widespread AMD usb issue)

Try a different port?

Im reaching here but... perhaps check if the psu cables are all plugged in all the way?

But the most likely reason, is razer synapse or the mouse ittself, lets just say I have a graveyard of 6 razer mice that all had issues before I switched to logitech.

Yeah I have retired the mouse and got a logitech now. I was gonna get another razer because everything else I have is that brand but the next mouse will probably do the same thing..