Which 34inch curved monitor should i get?

MayoKat

Ik flat monitor are cheaper and better but im keen on getting a curved so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know, thanks you 馃檪

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

in my opinion you should read more about monitor

you saying your decision is between flat and curved shows you don't know much

so read about stuff like

- panel differences

- refresh rates

and think about your preferences and what will you be able to run: like 16:9 vs 21:9 vs 32:9,聽 resolutions, matte vs glossy

and then make a list of monitors that fits what you want and compare them using reviews of sites like rtings or youtube

1 minute ago, Gorou92 said:

in my opinion you should read more about monitor

you saying your decision is between flat and curved shows you don't know much

so read about stuff like

- panel differences

- refresh rates

and think about your preferences and what will you be able to run: like 16:9 vs 21:9 vs 32:9,聽 resolutions, matte vs glossy

and then make a list of monitors that fits what you want and compare them using reviews of sites like rtings or youtube

Okay will do thanks

Its not 34 inch, but the Samsung Odyssey G5 32 inch is good. I have the 27 inch and the 1440p is crisp, colors are accurate, and the refresh rate is smooth. It also has a really nice curve.

Are you looking for a normal monitor for productivity, high pixel count, and good color accuracy,聽which you will be using for gaming or rather聽an actual "gaming" monitor with a high refresh rate and possibly G-Sync / Freesync? Telling us your budget will also be good.聽

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO:ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme聽| RAM:4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks聽| GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs:Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD聽| HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive聽| PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition |聽Build Log:here

5 minutes ago, Analog said:

Are you looking for a normal monitor for productivity, high pixel count, and good color accuracy,聽which you will be using for gaming or rather聽an actual "gaming" monitor with a high refresh rate and possibly G-Sync / Freesync? Telling us your budget will also be good.聽

Tbh i dont really know much about monitors ,i will be using it for gaming and my price range is 300-400 usd

9 minutes ago, MayoKat said:

Tbh i dont really know much about monitors ,i will be using it for gaming and my price range is 300-400 usd

With that budget you will be somewhat limited, as I don't think there are any amazing all-rounders that are 34'' 1440p. I suggest you do some research first on what features you want the monitor to have and then decide, as you might need to compromise on a feature or two.聽

Anyway, in this price range and ticking all of the "important" boxes is this thing:聽https://www.amazon.com/Sceptre-C355W-3440UN-Super-Curved-Ultrawide/dp/B0812DKDD9/ref=psdc_1292115011_t2_B07YGZ7C1K

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO:ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme聽| RAM:4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks聽| GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs:Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD聽| HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive聽| PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition |聽Build Log:here

Recently got an LG 34GN850. Very happy with it. Supports 3440x1440 @ 160hz. IPS display, low response time. Ticked all the boxes I wanted.聽

The Gigabyte 34" ultrawide is a good cheaper option also.聽

I know this might sound a bit vague but anything Samsung ASUS or MSI is the way to go at the minute.