game to buy?

ixiboneheadixi

I'm just looking for a game tonight no more than 20-30 bucks that won't get boring fast and that I can have random mindless endless fun with and play with friends on teamspeam and stuff, I was thinking rust and or garrys mod or something like that I'm not too sure. Any one got suggestiins?

garrys mod is a very very fun game with or without friends but you do have to get addons for it which is integrated and easy and you get cool and fun stuff in the game so garrys mod gets my vote

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

garrys mod is a very very fun game with or without friends but you do have to get addons for it which is integrated and easy and you get cool and fun stuff in the game so garrys mod gets my vote

garrys mod is like what ten bucks right now? So that leaves me 20 bucks to spent on a game either full of early access of whatever I heard rust was good but Idk about it seems Luke it doesn't have too much content, I was also thinking about SimCity but Id have to find it on sale

garrys mod is like what ten bucks right now? So that leaves me 20 bucks to spent on a game either full of early access of whatever I heard rust was good but Idk about it seems Luke it doesn't have too much content, I was also thinking about SimCity but Id have to find it on sale

well if you take a look at steam both payday 2 and bioshock infinite are both on sale and i own both of these games and both are good but if you have those games i would say take a look at games like chivalry medieval warfare or scribblenauts or take a look at the games on the humble bundle 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Planet Explorers is a great game, still in early Access I believe but definitely worth checking out.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync