GAMMAXX L360 V2 any thoughts ?

Tadziunia

Hey guys searching for good value cooler for 5900x, i am plannig to upgrade from 3600 and currently i have 6 heatpipe dual 120mm heatsink on it, am afraid that it won't be enough for decent overclock. Seen a lot of expensive AIO from 140eur+ but what about GAMMAXX L360 V2 ? it's only 70eur~ 

12 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

Hey guys searching for good value cooler for 5900x, i am plannig to upgrade from 3600 and currently i have 6 heatpipe dual 120mm heatsink on it, am afraid that it won't be enough for decent overclock. Seen a lot of expensive AIO from 140eur+ but what about GAMMAXX L360 V2 ? it's only 70eur~ 

Well, Deepcool isn't bad, but you usually get what you pay for. I owned the Gammaxx L240 and put it in a friends pc and still works fine after 3 years, but can't keep the temperature as cool as the equivalent size Corsair or NZXT coolers.

If you don't need RGB, consider the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360. It's slightly more expensive, but it's one of the best liquid coolers you can find. Cheaper than the others because it doesn't feature RGB.