I need help with my first PC build

Go to solution Solved by G0dSpeed,

A great site to use is https://pcpartpicker.com/

it will help you organize your list into something you can just link to while alerting you to most comparability issues.

Hello, I am sort of new to computer components so try to not get annoyed by me not knowing what you are talking about. Alright so I am building my first pc, I have decided to make the jump from console to PC and need help with my first computer, I wanted to get ok parts for low end gaming while still on a low budget. My friends have never built pc's before and so they couldn't help me. I really just need to know if my parts could maybe be compatible with each other, and also I need help with the wiring of my motherboard. I dont have all the parts yet, so it might be useless to ask for help, but I thought I would try before I have a chance at wasting the rest of my money.

unknown.png

These are my computer parts, in a Montech X1 case. I am not really sure if I am allowed to use links here, but here is the power supply. https://www.amazon.com/ROSEWILL-Computer-Warranty-LEPTON-600/dp/B077PZG8F5/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=Rosewill%2B600W%2B80%2B&qid=1554399268&s=electronics&sr=1-3-catcorr&linkCode=sl1&tag=techsource02-20&linkId=6c8e975d6bbdc377739584be9253751e&language=en_US&th=1

If you could tell me if these parts would be compatible that would be great. I can provide more pictures or links if needed.

Edited by Griff0118
I needed to say that people can ask me to send them links to my my PC parts.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv