LED lights with time set profiles

Go to solution Solved by Ahoy Hoy,

I have phillips hue. And ten minuets ago as the clock went 22:30 my lights dimmed as they went into "night time mode" and at 16:00 my lights slowly turn on over a 30 minuet period as it starts to get dark.

Hello. I've been thinking about getting some smart LED lights for my bedroom with the soul purpose of having a profile that automatically dims the light depending the time of day. For example when the time is 21:00, the light will slowly start to fade out until its completely dark and then reverse vise versa by the following morning. I can't however find any good sources that bring a feature like this up. Does any of the more mainline products(like philips) or repuable sellers offer these things software wise or are they all just manual?

Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, MrStealYourRank said:

like philips

My mind indeed immediately went to something like Philips' sleep/wake-up lights.

I know of software like F.lux to dim your screen based on this, but I'm not sure about LED control.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I have phillips hue. And ten minuets ago as the clock went 22:30 my lights dimmed as they went into "night time mode" and at 16:00 my lights slowly turn on over a 30 minuet period as it starts to get dark.