Cannot remote into PC after AC power loss

SnowCells

To put it short(ish), I am planning on remoting into my PC at home when I go on vacation using moonlight and my laptop. I originally was planning on using wake on lan over the internet to power it on, but I could only get it to work when I was on the same network as my PC. I now have a way to turn my pc on/off using a Wemo smart plug. I have my PC set to turn on when it it detects power from the wall (Wemo switch turning on and off). This brings in the main issue.

When my PC turns off (completely, losing power from the wall), I cannot go online until my PC is unlocked and passed the lock screen. When I turn my PC off normally (keeping power from the wall), it connects to my network after a few seconds, even before it is unlocked. I have messed with my network card (Built in one on my z370 I motherboard), but I don't know if any of that would be the issue. I can't find anything in the bios to help me with this either.

I need my PC to be connected to my network when in the lock screen to be able to remote into it. Does anyone know of this issue and have any solutions?

(I am using ethernet, and it is labeled in device manager as "Intel(R) ethernet connection (2) i219-v #2")

https://www.windowsdigitals.com/sleep-vs-hibernation-windows-10/

Hybrid sleep is a mix of both Sleep and Hibernate modes. It saves your ongoing works and open docs to both your RAM and HDD. It still requires your computer to have continuous power supply throughout the sleep state. However, if a power outage occurs and your RAM loses its data, your computer will still be able to restore your works from the HDD. Hybrid Sleep mode is like a more secured pause mode with a backup plan. You can safely sleep your computer without worrying if your computer will encounter power outage.

Hybrid sleep mode is enabled by default. Hybrid sleep is also the reason why hibernate mode is disabled by default on desktop PCs. It is, in every way, better than hibernate. Hybrid sleep is the way to go no matter how long you going to be away from your computer.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>