Are the stock fans good enough on the Phanteks Eclipse P360A?

So I'm thinking of getting the Phanteks Eclipse P360A for my first build. I've noticed that it comes with 2 RGB fans already installed, and I was wondering if these are fine for temps. The fans it comes with are the Phanteks PH-F120SK and I'm thinking of buying another one for exhaust as there are no fans for exhaust. It has a 500-1500 RPM range which seems pretty good to me for the price. FYI I'm going to be putting a Ryzen 5 3600 with the stock cooler it comes with (Wraith Stealth I believe) and a 1660 Super. Not sure exactly what 1660 Super as I am buying used because GPU prices are insane and I believe they are going to stay that way for at least another 4 months. So is it fine if I just add one more Phanteks PH-F120SK for exhaust? Will temps be fine?

9 minutes ago, DevvyHD said:

So I'm thinking of getting the Phanteks Eclipse P360A for my first build. I've noticed that it comes with 2 RGB fans already installed, and I was wondering if these are fine for temps. The fans it comes with are the Phanteks PH-F120SK and I'm thinking of buying another one for exhaust as there are no fans for exhaust. It has a 500-1500 RPM range which seems pretty good to me for the price. FYI I'm going to be putting a Ryzen 5 3600 with the stock cooler it comes with (Wraith Stealth I believe) and a 1660 Super. Not sure exactly what 1660 Super as I am buying used because GPU prices are insane and I believe they are going to stay that way for at least another 4 months. So is it fine if I just add one more Phanteks PH-F120SK for exhaust? Will temps be fine?

1 fan is enough, though when you have front fan and no rear fan guess where the air is going out, well back and up and down, but also the graphics card.

If you don't plan overclocking, or stress testing but just gaming you can get away with only front fan.

But you know, everything will be pretty warm in there, and electronics age faster the hotter they run, they don't have to but still.

Also the more often things get too hot they thermal throttle which in most cases is fine unless you want lot of fps.

I would get at least a rear fan if I had money but its up to you.

Also remember positive and negative pressure 🙂

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

4 minutes ago, podkall said:

1 fan is enough, though when you have front fan and no rear fan guess where the air is going out, well back and up and down, but also the graphics card.

If you don't plan overclocking, or stress testing but just gaming you can get away with only front fan.

But you know, everything will be pretty warm in there, and electronics age faster the hotter they run, they don't have to but still.

Also the more often things get too hot they thermal throttle which in most cases is fine unless you want lot of fps.

I would get at least a rear fan if I had money but its up to you.

Also remember positive and negative pressure 🙂

The P360A comes with 2 front fans. Adding 1 rear fan will still be positive pressure right? So with 2 fans for intake and 1 for exhaust, shouldn't it say pretty cool? Also I might be overclocking, but not too much.

52 minutes ago, DevvyHD said:

The P360A comes with 2 front fans. Adding 1 rear fan will still be positive pressure right? So with 2 fans for intake and 1 for exhaust, shouldn't it say pretty cool? Also I might be overclocking, but not too much.

Yes, generally speaking that would be positive airflow. The only way that it would not be is if you put a fan as exhaust that somehow manages to move more air than both of the intake ones.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 hour ago, Analog said:

Yes, generally speaking that would be positive airflow. The only way that it would not be is if you put a fan as exhaust that somehow manages to move more air than both of the intake ones.

Yeah I was thinking of that so that's why I want to buy another fan that's the exact same as the ones it comes with for exhaust. And as far as I know the Phanteks PH-F120SK is the model it comes with. Only $13.99 so that's what I think I'll go with.

4 hours ago, DevvyHD said:

yes positive airflow, unless you buy jet engine from Boeing as rear exhaust than single rear and 2 front should be positive

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

2 minutes ago, podkall said:

yes positive airflow, unless you buy jet engine from Boeing as rear exhaust than single rear and 2 front should be positive

Ok thanks!